“Fun”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This place is just fun. The BBQ is great. The side dishes are good. The steamed egg is interesting. Every time I go I feel as though I've traveled outside the country without having to go through airport security. I recommend giving the Pig a try!

2  Thank georgelovera

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Honey Pig was a very cool thing to try and I found it very interesting i loved all the food some of it wasn't bad but was very interesting. I definetely recomend the pork belly and the marinated beef.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ordered the Pork Bellies, the Beef Brisket, and the steamed egg. Fun experience to try something new.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been coming here for a while now. I love the bulgogi and udon noodles. The special sauce they wont tell me what is in it or allow me to buy some to go :(

1  Thank PhrenicEnigma
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The food was good for the most part. I would have liked a little more direction on what to order, as the menu was not in English. We ordered what we thought looked good, based on photos. Our bill wound up being almost $200 for six people. The service was lacking. I can say I checked this experience off my list. Don't need to try again. :)