“First time trying Korean food”
Review of Honey Pig

Honey Pig
Ranked #17 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This was my first time trying Korean food and I loved it! I went with my mom and my friend, we got pan fried dumplings for an appetizer. We also got beef brisket, pork belly, and bulgogi. It also came with steamed egg and rice. The steamed egg was very interesting but good.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Honey Pig is very fun. You can get great food. I went with my friend and her mom!!!! We got the pig brisket, Pork belly, dumplings, rice, and steamed egg. It was really good food. I hope I can go back soon!!!!

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

This place is just fun. The BBQ is great. The side dishes are good. The steamed egg is interesting. Every time I go I feel as though I've traveled outside the country without having to go through airport security. I recommend giving the Pig a try!

2  Thank georgelovera
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Honey Pig was a very cool thing to try and I found it very interesting i loved all the food some of it wasn't bad but was very interesting. I definetely recomend the pork belly and the marinated beef.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We ordered the Pork Bellies, the Beef Brisket, and the steamed egg. Fun experience to try something new.