“Consistently great”

Dining options: Reservations
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Consistently great”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We go to Carrabba's at least once per month and have never been disappointed. Went the other night with my daughter at about 9pm and was seated promptly and served quickly. Always great service and food. The Chicken Bryan is outstanding as is the tomato basil soup.

• Visited October 2013

Elkridge, Maryland
“A trusty "go-to"”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We visit Carrabba's every few weeks. The service is good and there is something for everyone. This location is owned by Jerry and is very well run. We had a party of 7, each hacing something different, ranging from our favorite starter of calamari with ricardo sauce (banana peppers) to pizza and one of my favorites, chicken bryan. They have the best caesar salad and since it was a birthday, we had a John Cole to finish up.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank atrin
Columbia, Maryland
“Very Good Food and Service”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Had chicken parmigiana, lasagna, and cavatappi. All were very good. Service was also very good and very cheerful. Bread pudding was very good, but sauce could use a little more lemon.
Of the restaurants near to Columbia, the Carrabba chain is definitely better than the Bertucci and Olive Garden chains, but not as good as the family-owned Pasta Plus.

• Visited August 2013
Columbia, Maryland
“Good Italian Dinner”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This dinner adventure started badly but ended well. I tried to go there for fathers day dinner but the wait was more than an hour so we left and came back on the following Tuesday. The crowds were gone so we were seated right away. The place wasn't too loud (about 60 db on my cell app). The wait staff was very nice and very attentive. The beer was cold and the food was hot. For some reason I really love the taste of their food (Chicken Bryan). I got it with asparagus which was also very good. I don't have a single bad thing to say about this trip. I love it and will go there again.

• Visited June 2013
“Food Great as always....Service...not so much.”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Would have given a 5 if the service was up to par. Group of five out for our 35th wedding anniversary. Waiter took a long time to get our drink order. Brought the bottle of wine we ordered, but never opened it. Told us it was a screw top if we wanted to open it ourselves. Had to ask him three times for a soda refill...and water refill for one of our guests. Food was great as usual, however, knowing how much I hate asking for a refill....my wife was constantly looking for the waiter to remind him about my soda refill. I never judge a waiter on the speed or the quality of the food. To me.....I judge (and tip) the waiter based on what they control....drink refills. If he is not attentive to our needs, I feel the service is lacking. In this case...the tip reflected the service....less than par.

Visited June 2013