“"Worth visiting again and again..."”

Alexandra's American Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Alexandra's American Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt.40 & Turf Valley Road
Description: Alexandra's American Fusion and Chef Chris Vocci integrate inspiration from southern style flavors, a Caribbean and Creole palette, and Chesapeake Bay seafood staples to create a mouthwatering seasonal American Fusion menu. From the atrium-style restaurant to private and semi-private event rooms to outdoor dining on the patio (with a fantastic view of the golf course!), the perfect experience awaits you at Alexandra's. Don't miss the area's most popular Sunday Brunch and indulge in your favorite brunch and lunch items, along with unlimited Champagne, bloody marys, mimosas, and non-alcoholic beverages and live music. Meeting friends for a cocktail? Fairway Lounge, our upstairs bar, offers a wide selection of spirits, as well as craft, import, and domestic beers. Enjoy live music on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday evening - and maybe even the occasional bar magic trick.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

While a guest at the beautiful "The Hotel @ Tuft Valley, we had the pleasure of dining @ Alexandra's for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Each meal was a dining experience. From the moment you walk into the restaurant there's a feeling in the air... the ambience, is simply overwhelming, certainly in a pleasant way. From the greeter, to your waiter/waitress, you're treated in a way that you are most welcome. I even had the pleasure of meeting Dianne, the Restaurant's manager @ the Sunday's Brunch, she was very personable, friendly and professional , I have to agree with one review who wrote "brunch could have ranked with 5 stars". Absolutely! Well in my opinion every meal was 5 stars. Kudos to the wonderful people @ Alexandra's, you're #1 in my book. Thank you!

abushtv, Manager at Alexandra's American Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thanks for your review! That is certainly the experience we strive for. Come back soon - we just launched our new Fall menu and it all looks delicious!

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Overpriced. Food way too simple. Both in presention and in flavor. Entree didn't include a starch. See picture of fillet mignon and salmon.
On a positive note, both the meat and the vegies were prepared well.
Our waiter screwed up my entree, (brought another salmon instead of fillet mignon) but gave me my drink for free.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that you felt that what you received was prepared well and I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with what was included in your menu selection. It appears you ordered our Steak Frites and Salmon Frites, which are typically served on a generous bed of hand-cut shoestring fries. We will certainly work to address with our staff the handling of any confusion that may arise from additions or substitutions.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at visitus@turfvalley.com if you have any further questions or concerns, or if we can assist you in any way.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The food was pretty good. Not very good. The service however, is excellent and the ambiance is quite good as well. In good weather, the patio is truly delightful.

Hi, Jeanne -

Thank you so much telling us of your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed the ambiance and the quality of your service. We consistently strive to improve and appreciate your feedback about your food.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Our Sunday brunch could have ranked with 5 stars. The ambience is excellent! Quality and variety of the buffet was without equal! Everything was abundant and well cooked from prime rib, cold shrimp, omelettes, smoked salmon, tenderloin tips in red wine gravy and the list went on and on. Tables are set sufficiently apart from each other allowing a very comfortable setting. (Noise level is medium to high.) Huge front window allows a wonderful visibility to the patio overlooking a golf course. What could be better? The service and the management is a D-! Our open table reservations had no meaning. We requested sitting at the front window. Our first sitting in at the front facing a wall. Since other tables were available we moved to where we could see out the window. It is a lovely view! However, we do not understand why they would not recognize "open table" as a proprietary reservation? Next, our waiter was serving our party of four people, table of 16 people nearby and a table of six people on the outside patio. He could not possibly be efficient in his work. People busing the tables had to be told by the waiters when it was time to clear the pickup the buffet plates. It is my opinion, Alexander's lacks restaurant management. For the record, this is not the first time we have made these comments. We live nearby. Love the setting! Food is great! You just have to put up with disorganization. We always hope the future will be better. It's embarrassing when we bring guests for a special occasion to celebrate.

abushtv, Manager at Alexandra's American Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Hi -

Thank you so much for your feedback - I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Alexandra's. And I am sorry to learn of the service experience you had. I have shared your comments with the appropriate staff, as we constantly strive to improve our guests' experiences.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Food & Beverage Director at mpowell@turfvalley.com if you have any further questions or concerns, or if we can assist you in any way.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I hosted a surprise wedding shower for my niece at Alexandras. I rented their Maria's Room which is a beautifully appointed private room big enough to hold up to 35 guests.
Since I live in NYC, I depended greatly on their events planner Victoria.
She guided me through the whole process,answered all my questions immediately, gave me
helpful suggestions and was truly the best events planner I have ever dealt with. The Sunday Brunch was GREAT and everyone had a fabulous time.
Our server Chris and Restaurant Hostess Diane saw to all our needs for the entire 4 hours.
Everyone at Alexandras worked hard to make the shower memorable. I highly recommend
Alexandras to anyone who is looking for a venue to hold a private event( or just have a Sunday Brunch or Dinner ) The staff are professional,very helpful and just wonderful. Ruth S.- NYC