“Try their new sesame salad with ahi tuna, good stuff!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #65 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We really like their ahi tuna appetizer. Well now they added a sesame salad with ahi tuna as one meat option. We especially like the salad with the same dressing they offer on the appetizer, they always accommodate us. Great service!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The only quibble we had was missing remoulade sauce with our extra fried shrimp (until late in our dinner when our server finally returned). You really can't go wrong with their outback special. I appreciate being able to buy a 6 oz. steak that doesn't leave me feeling uncomfortably stuffed. We came between lunch and dinner; line was out the door when we left at 4:45 on a Saturday. Call ahead unless you like waiting a long time for a table.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

This was the best prime rib dinners I have ever eaten. The service was wonderful, the waitress was very attentive, we had no wait time and never felt ignored. It is not cheap but it was worth every penny. I really can't say enough about how fantastic the meal was. I will definitely be back and this will be one of my staples as I travel to Maryland monthly. Order the prime rib and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is exactly what one might expect of this franchise. Good food, varied menu, reasonable price and friendly service.
We visited the location in Ellicott City on a Tuesday evening around 19:00 and the restaurant was pretty full, but they had no problem to accommodate the five of us in a convenient table. The restaurant was a little bit noisy but nothing unbearable.
The service was particularly friendly, which we have to thank. Our server informed us dutifully of the menu options and warned us that the orange juice did not include refills, which is a fair behavior even if it can occasionally go against the direct interest of the business.
In the end I was more than happy to pay the 30$ for a big draft beer, a medium-sized rib eye with fries and a caesar salad.
Unfortunately, one of my colleagues is a vegetarian and did not have many choices (just 2) with respect to the menu... but it is fully understandable in a steak house!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We dined at this location twice in the last 30 days. Since there were quite a few people waiting for tables, the host suggested we take a table in the bar area where it was first come, first served. Great idea except the waitstaff "cleaned" the table with what looked like a wet paper towel. She brushed all food particles on the table onto the floor, on top of what looked like the previous diners food! There were food particles all over the floor and under the table. I thought this was disgusting and lazy on her part. We would have gladly waited for her to do a quick sweep. Although she was friendly and attentive, and the food good, I would think twice about returning to this location or ask not to be seated in her area in the restaurant. On our previous visit, we were in the dining room, which was clean...