“Maryland Pizza Tradition - Take Out Best”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #74 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The food is basic and reliable at all Ledos. They are extremely kid friendly and often crowded so we prefer to get takeout. The pizza and house salad are favorites of ours. We make a point of paying cash at the Ellicott City location though because the last time we charged food ( a few years ago) they still had charge slips that listed our entire charge number on all copies of the receipt. Maybe they've modernized this by now, but they were slow to enact safer procedures for their customers. Can't resist their unique pizza though!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

Very clean and friendly environment. The pizza was great and the desserts were tasty. Thanks for giving me a great place to visit

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Food is only average, and service was always slow. Probably went 3 or 4 times. Last time we were there a roach crawled across our table and we haven't been back.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Ledo's Pizza serves a pizza that is definitely different. It is not NY, Chicago, Philly, Roman or Napleton (Naples Italy). It is Ledo's. The dough is buttery and sweet and reminds me of crescent rolls. It is rectangular and every time I have had it was thin crust style. I have never seen a thick crust Ledo's. Their sauce is sweet and they have the standard toppings, and some unusual ones like eggs (called a breakfast pizza. Stay away from that one. We called the manager over and got that one taken off our bill it was so bad.).

The restaurant is located in a busy shopping center, and parking is a bit of a nightmare. We got blocked in the last time we went. The decor is typical local pizza parlor style. It has some tables and booths. There are young waitresses that try to do their best to give you good service. I never mind leaving them a good tip.

Ledo's specializes in their pizza, but they also have soup, salads and entrees. The entrees are prepared well, and are a little pricey for the serving size. The salads are fresh. The wedding soup, I think is bland and not worth the price.

Now, here is why I call Ledo's a Yu. My husband and son think that Ledo's pizza is Yummy! I think that it is Yucky! I say yucky, not because of the quality of the pizza, but because of my personal taste. It is not traditional pizza, and I find it too rich for my palate. It is overly sweet and overly buttery. If you think that you would like the sweet buttery taste, then definitely go for it. If you like traditional or thick pizza, go to Philly's Best at Thunderhill.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

My friends and I love going to Ledo's Pizza. It's one of the few places where you don't have anything bad to say about the place. Why do I like it?

1. Best meat lovers pizza around. I order thin crust. Now I'm craving it as I write this review.
2. Service is great. Though self-seating you are approached almost immediately.
3. Food is made quickly and delivered when it's ready. The pizza is always too hot to eat because it's fresh out of the over.

It can be tricky finding the restaurant but it's worth the effort.

I haven't tried the other fare such as subs and salads. I just know that the pizza is one of the best in Baltimore.