“Microwaved To The Max”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Richmond, Virginia
“Microwaved To The Max”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I don't know who's writing these reviews, but they're either being paid to write them, or they've never left Ellicott City.

Ever see those review where the person blasts the restaurant and you wonder what happened to make them write such a bad review? That's what happened today.

We ordered a slice of cheese pizza, chicken Parmesan, and pesto gnocchi. The pizza was salty, and the entrees were MICROWAVED. You could tell by the hard edges and soft center of the chicken.

If you want microwaved food, go to the Giant in the same shopping center and get some California Pizza Kitchen. That stuff is way better than anything at this place.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ivan P

Maryland!
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Cute little place, no frills, ny style pizza is yummy, they have some great deals on weekdays! Especially Monday's and Tuesday's.

Visited August 2013
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Drove across town its exactly like other coustmers said. we are 66 years old and we know pizza.they workers very good clearness and the food locked good

G@ L

• Visited August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

It is baffling to me that this place could earn the third spot in the rankings for Ellicott City's best restaurants.

After reading the glowing reviews on this site, I chose to give the place a try. I usually favor the local pizza joints, so I figured the pizza must be no better or worse than the place I usually frequent (Gateway Pizza). Plus, it was Monday and many of the reviewers spoke of great specials on the first workday of the week.

When I called the place, I was told a. no delivery and b. no specials on pizza. Not a real problem, as I had desired the Sicilian pizza. 20 minutes later, I arrived at Trattoria and saw a sign that read "Monday Special: $7 for a large NY pizza with cheese." Huh. Apparently the reviewers were right on that point....

The Sicilian pizza was gross. Yes, gross. Way too salty, light on the sauce, rubbery cheese, and abnormally thick crust. It tasted a lot like the "french bread" pizza served in public schools, except I recall liking that dish...

I find no reason to return to this place despite the fact that everyone else seems to adore it.

• Visited July 2013
Highland, Maryland
“Good Take Out Pizza”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Good pizza but it is not the best in the area (that's Pepinos in Burtonsville). This is a take out restaurant with a few tables which are available if you want to eat in. Pizza has great crust. I tried the meatballs topping but I got indigestion latter on. Bruschetta was good. Frankly, I was disappointed after such raving reviews. But that's Howard County for you, a very affluent area with limited good restaurants to choose from.

• Visited March 2013