“Family and friends”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I was visiting friends and this was suggested as one of our dinner options. I and my family enjoy Japanese food very much. Whenever we travel, a Japanese dinner or sushi is always one of the destinations. One, I was disappointed as this is just one of many chain locations. Two, sitting there and watching the cook incinerate a beautiful tuna, salmon and ribeye steak was heartbreaking. In Japan, I was told that they eat raw or undercooked food because the quality is so good that there is minimal safety issues. As I see the well done items here, I question many things.
It was all edible but plan on plenty to drink as the salt content and the dryness will definitely keep you thirsty

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you don’t mind waiting a bit for hibachi, this place is definitely worth a try. Very tasty and the chef put up a good show. The sushi is only average but their hibachi is one of the best in town.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Our party ordered Chicken and Salmon dishes which were prepared in front of us. Soup and salad was served first. Rice and vegetables next. Everything was very colorful and wonderfully delicious.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

every thing from the fried rice to the steak was great. the fried shrimp were out of this world. this diner left me feeling like I couldn't wait to come back. the service was very good and competent, the cook was very good. had a fantastic time, we are going back next weekend, can't wait

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place to go for dinner especially for kids. They play with fire and food and everything is cooked in front of you!