“As good as Thailand!”

Thai Aroma
Ranked #49 of 169 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We have been to Thailand many times and always try Thai food when out and about. This week, we were in Ellicott City and stopped by for lunch at Thai Aroma. We had satay and Padang curry. We asked for medium hot and did not need to add condiments from the spice tray. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Thai Aroma

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Last night I went to Thai Aroma with my parents. I was worried that I wouldn't like the food because they have a lot of seafood (which I cannot stand). The service was pretty fast and everything came out nice and hot. We ate Spring Rolls, Chicken Satay, Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai, and Thai Noodle Soup. The food was a little bit too spicy for me but I tried a little bit of everything anyway. When we ordered dessert my father tried to get me to eat the fried banana so I tried some and it was really good.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went there last night after going there at least 2-3x/yr and getting takeout often. The menu has changed....some favorites missing! No mgrilled calmari??? ( the waiter said to order the salad that had some on it) ( HuH?) Prices up. Service poor....AND a roach crawling up wall...UGH...SO Sorry to see it go down hill..Won't be back

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We found this restaurant via Trip Advisor, Yelp etc. We wanted a good Thai restaurant. As we drove up, I was doubtful (its in a big parking lot next to an tire/oil change place with darken/mirrored windors). I definitely would not have gone in looking at the entrance --- SO GLAD I DID. The decor inside is beautiful. Relaxed for couples, large groups, families ----- take out or dine in. Peaceful setting with waterfall and nice decor but the food totally makes it. Definitely try the steam dumplings (unique). Green Curry and Drunken noodles were the best. We enjoyed the cabernet wine (actually quite good and reasonable) and Asian Beer. We are spicy people and were not disappointed. Very authentic and well done. We will be back many, many, many times.

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Loved everything. Pad Thai, pad Woonsen and Larb. Tasty, exotic and filling. Drive over an hour to get here and love it. Stop at the Asian bakery next door or the Asian grocery across the parking lot.