“Some of the best thai” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Maryland!
“Some of the best thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Love this place-- best drunken noodles and basil stir fry in the area. Right next to korean market which is a great plus.

Visited May 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Delicious Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Best Thai food in Howard County, Maryland -- Excellent service and spiced to perfection! Nice atmosphere, but casual.

Visited July 2014
“As good as Thailand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We have been to Thailand many times and always try Thai food when out and about. This week, we were in Ellicott City and stopped by for lunch at Thai Aroma. We had satay and Padang curry. We asked for medium hot and did not need to add condiments from the spice tray. We will be back!

Frederick, Maryland
“Hot, in more than one way.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Last night I went to Thai Aroma with my parents. I was worried that I wouldn't like the food because they have a lot of seafood (which I cannot stand). The service was pretty fast and everything came out nice and hot. We ate Spring Rolls, Chicken Satay, Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai, and Thai Noodle Soup. The food was a little bit too spicy for me but I tried a little bit of everything anyway. When we ordered dessert my father tried to get me to eat the fried banana so I tried some and it was really good.

• Visited June 2014
Ellicott City
“Something has changed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

We went there last night after going there at least 2-3x/yr and getting takeout often. The menu has changed....some favorites missing! No mgrilled calmari??? ( the waiter said to order the salad that had some on it) ( HuH?) Prices up. Service poor....AND a roach crawling up wall...UGH...SO Sorry to see it go down hill..Won't be back

• Visited May 2014