“Closed.”

Jilly's
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Not surprising Jilly's is no more. Below average doesn't cut it these days and Jilly's is proof. Not much more needs to be said...

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Went there to watch the Ravens play against the Green Bay Packers. Me being a ravens fan, hubby is a Packers fan. (cheesehead). There were few seats but anyway we found 2. The server gave us menu's. Hubby had nachos and I got wings. Not all the TV's were on the local ravens game. They were showing all different games. The one big T.V. where we were had another game on with a man and his son watching. Anyway the point being 95% were local Ravens fans and there could have been more TV's showing the game. The nachos were not that good and they had a pile of lettuce underneath the nachos. Lettuce under nachos? My wings came out after hubby's, they were ok. I asked for a drink and I like it a certain way. (yes I am a fussy Brit) the server said no problem I am on it. Well he certainly was NOT on it. He offered to make it again. I declined. Would I go again? probably not. I want a bar that is showing the local team on all T.V's.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

For breakfast service is spotty and if the lady who sits at the check out stand ever get's off her behind to help the staff it would be a miracle. For lunch and dinner the have lots of TV's for watching events and out door seating. Even take your dog

Reviewed 26 May 2013

I've been to Jilly's on a number of occasions and each time walk away disappointed but always willing to give it another try. The last time was different. I won't be back. I can put up with slow or unfriendly service and even with disappointing food but when a place doesn't " feel " clean I won't tolerate it. Maybe just maybe in a dive bar but not in a local neighborhood " family ? " establishment. I didn't expect a four star experience but when four guys stop for a beer and sandwich after a round and are put off by the cleanliness you know something is wrong somewhere. We stayed but my wife would have walked out.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Friendly Warm atmosphere typical Bar setting. We had the haddock & hamburger cooked to order. Very Good!! ... Happy hour is a bargain -- Discount appetizers!! Waiter was exceptional --attentive and friendly. It was a bit noisy -- but aren't all bar restaurants!!! Well worth the visit. We will return to try other items on the menu.