“Gluten Free!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Gluten Free!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

My office has ordered from here a few times. I'm allergic to wheat so most foods outside of asian and mexican are a bit of a struggle for me. Bella Mia recently started offering gluten free pizza.

I decided to get the Gluten Free Tiramisu White Pizza and added chicken to it. It was delicious. It was the best gluten free pizza that I've had outside of the things I make with pre-made Schar crust at home. I have never had homemade gluten free crust this good.

The pizza came with a garlic butter sauce, which just added to the deliciousness. The pizza was a really good personal size. I had the leftovers for lunch today, actually. Everyone else always loves their food from here as well: Spinach white pizza, turkey club sub, etc.

Pick this place over anywhere else, especially if you're gluten free. Flippin pizza is awful.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jane A

Baltimore, Maryland
“Reliable & delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

I reside not too far from Bella Mia and have been going there for years! Delicious pizza. Sandwiches are good, often overpriced, but cooked well so it's worth it. Must try!

Visited November 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
“Decent pizza and subs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I had a couple slices and a steak and cheese sub. Both were tasty. The pizza was typical greasy NY style. Bread for the steak n cheese was fresh and paired well with the contents.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2012

I read some of the reviews pre-2012 and it seems like there has been a change in management. Ordered delivery while staying at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve and the food was great. We ordered from this restaurant three times and it was a treat. The gyros are outstanding! The cheese pizza, stromboli, pepperoni pizza sub, and Greek salads were also favorites. I did not have any delivery problems and everything was hot when we received it.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Don-9941
Maryland
“Great Standard Pizza, Mediocre Specialty Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

Bella Mia makes some of the best standard cheese and pepperoni pizza you will ever eat. This is my #1 go to pizza joint in the Columbia area. I'm not as excited about their veggie pizza, but it is still quite tasty.

They have a delicious white pizza, that they call their Italian white. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a veggie style pizza.

Visited April 2012