“Always count on a good meal”
Review of Shannon's Saloon

Shannon's Saloon
Ranked #2 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Price range: US$20 - US$31
Cuisines: American, Irish, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We dine at Shannon's on a weekly basis. We can always count on a very good meal. They have nightly specials as well as sandwiches and salads. We frequently eat the fish which is prepared better than some fine seafood restaurants. The staff are great and are familiar with the "regulars". The restaurant is great for families.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have enjoyed Brunch, lunch and dinner at Shannons many times. The food is excellent the service friendly and efficient. From hamburgers to prime rib, the food is always outstanding. Their soups are especially fine. As a couple, with friends, and with family, we have never been dissapointed.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been Shannon's for lunch three times over the past several months. Each time the service has been very good and the food excellent. They have some pub-type food on their lunch menu as well as daily specials. My dining companion had the soups of the day and a half sandwich twice and a full sandwich in the other occasion. She said all were great. I was lucky enough to find the bison burger as one of the specials of the day two times. It was cooked exactly as ordered and came with tasty, non-greasy fries. The sandwich I had on the other occasion was also quite good. I would definitely recommend Shannon's for a casual, sit-down lunch.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Shannon's calls itself an Irish pub, but it has an array of food choices including Italian! I had the Shepard's Pie, which was half lamb and half ground beef. I was a little hesitant at first to order this because I am not a big fan of lamb. But this dish was delicious! A nice balance of flavors and very filling!! Our server was very efficiant - never had to wait for a drink! Would definitely go back for a nice casual night out.

1  Thank JKAMA
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Wonderful food and wide selection on the menu of this local favorite. Ate there twice, I had the crab cakes and then tried the jumbo fried shrimp. My wife had the liver and onions both times. The kids loved their meals as well. The food could not have been any better. The prices were not cheap, but probably not too much above average for this area. Very personable staff and the service was excellent.