“Favorite Korean Restaurant”
Review of Hansung Restaurant - CLOSED

Hansung Restaurant
Reviewed 27 November 2013

My family has been eating at Han Sung for more than ten years, and it has been reliably good, or better.

I usually get the seafood pancake (size of a pizza), BeBimBop, or Udon for my main dish.

Best Tekamaki I've had anywhere.

There are newer reviews for Hansung Restaurant

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Han Sung is my favorite Korean restaurant that I have frequented for over 15 years. The owner is the Sushi Chef and they serve up some great Korean dishes also.

I have had their made to order Sushi and I can say it is the best quality and flavor I've had outside of Japan. In addition to traditional (Missionary-Style) Japanese sushi, they serve up excellent American designer rolls- Spicy Tuna, Dragon roll hand rolls, etc.

My all time favorite here is the Hwe Dup Bap, raw seafood over a bed of rice and finely shredded lettuce with garlic slices the size of quarters, hot pepper slices and flying fish roe. All covered with Go Chu Jang sauce (hot & sweet red pepper paste). Mixit all up and go crazy. You'll be sucking the flavor out of your tongue the rest of the day and breathing garlic all over everyone back at the office!

When my buddy and I went to lunch here we'd always split the Hwe Dup Bap and Ojingo Bukum (stir fried hot and spicy squid) Unbelievable mouth full of flavor!!! Hotter than the hinges on the gates to hell, but worth every bite!

1  Thank mjgermann
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Diners may relax at Hansung because of the calm environment inspired by the owner. We've eaten here about once a month for more than ten years and have never heard the owner or staff raise their voice. A few times we heard dishes hit the floor in the kitchen and still no exclamations. It is a very relaxing place. The food is very good and the side dishes are excellent. I'd give it 5 stars if Dol Sot dishes were on the menu.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

the sushi, the pancake MMMMgood. the sushi chef wanted to leave and was due to come back later but he waited and prepared delicious sushi. The pancake is the best with the side dishes and sauce. delicious

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Our family's favorite place. Great sushi, nice selection of Japanese/ Korean food & friendly service

1  Thank kchopson