“Great customer service!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Baltimore, MD
“Great customer service!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We had a King jacuzzi suite that was nicely decorated. I did see some dust and a little grime around the shower though. Heater in the room was extremely loud! Everyone was very friendly. The food at the restaurant was delicious! Sunday brunch gets busy so better make a reservation. They were kind enough to give us a table anyway. Would go back again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I am so surprised to read such a bad review. My youngest son was married at Turf 6 years ago and my middle son was married there this past July! We booked over 50 rooms and believe you me my daughter in laws mom and I check out many rooms when booking the wedding. We are very picky and would have died if our guest had bad nasty rooms or stinky towels. I am quite shocked to read such negative comments. We dined at all of the restaurants during our weekend wedding stay and had great meals. We had a rehearal dinner, wedding and Sunday brunch for our guests.Our friends and family enjoyed the pool. The wedding Gazebo was beautifully landscaped and well maintained. We worked with Carol in the booking department and she was top notch. ALWAYS there for our every question and need. Truly a great experience. I hope that the people who had a bad experience will give TV another try.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Came here for work, and this 3 star property has a lot going for it, convenient to Baltimore or Columbia, not far from Montgomery County or Annapolis, and a golf course too (though I didn't play). But the rooms need an overhaul, plus the beds are a bit soft. While some common areas had been renovated, many were not. The staff were very pleasant, and the food was okay for a conference, but not great.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank SRSvacation
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I have been a guest at this hotel for over six years. For several reasons:

1)They treat me like family and everyone knows my name. And over the years the service of the front desk which was always friendly is now competent and professional. Best team to date. (Kudos to all of them and their fearless leader - true class act - so glad he returned)
2) The rooms are great. I watched this property improve the past six years. The new product meets industry standards. Amazing views and good amenities (excellent idea to getting rid of coffee pots and providing Krueig machines)
3)They dont nickle and dime. Parking is free, so is internet. I got two pools, a fitness center and the driving range.
4)The new bar is also a favorite of mine. WOW what a transformation of a restaurant. (Always enjoy a drink as I converse with Kevin or Todd) (Diane's warm welcome is a better start to my morning than OJ) (and the chef - so glad he returned too)
5) And finally the VIP Lounge is gone (which was way below industry standards). Now I get real breakfast included. (real juice and coffee)

Still room for improvement in some areas - elevators, curb appeal and room service.

However, the efforts and passion of the ownership and senior management team deserves recognition and as a result will always get my loyalty.

Thank You for making me feel at home.

Room Tip: Seventh Floor - feels like a VIP Level. Only a couple suites. Most with amazing views.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank madscientist1949
Bethel, Alaska
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I was back in my hometown of Maryland. We stayed for three nights. The Spa was Great. They have an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, dry sauna and gym that's included with the stay.
The restaurant was Excellent/try the Seafood salad.
They had a High School Band play Christmas Music at the Fairway Lounge.
Make sure you take the Nature Trail!!
Nicely Decorated!!
November 28th thru December1, 2012.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2012

They are nice at the front desk but are too busy on their cell phones they never charged my credit card correctly.

The first night we stayed and the only night! We found stains (redish brown). So we called the front desk and housekeeping was closed for the night. Not much customer service in that department. Finally a security guard brings us sheets and just hands them to me.

I am not paying $140 a night for a king suite to have to change my own sheets!

• Stayed December 2012
NJ
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We stayed here the first weekend in November for a wedding (not at Turf). The hotel itself was very nice, the people very friendly, and facilities also nice. We used the gym while there - the cardio equipment was great (TVs on all ). The free wts needed a little help (updating and dirty). The stationary machines were good. The pool and hot tub were also nice and warm, but the ceilings needed to be re-done. Didn't use the spa, but the menu looked awesome (resort prices). The spa bathrooms were really nice.
The regular queen size rooms were OK. I don't think they renovated these yet, hopefully they will soon. The suites w/ a mini kitchen, bedroom and bathroom were really nice (got to check one out) and for the extra $10 per night next time I would upgrade to that room even if i didn't need the extra room.
Overall will stay here again when need be and a great experience!!!
*Try the MD crabcake salad from the "quick lunch" menu at the downstairs bar. GOOOOOOD!

Room Tip: grab a suite- but not all have a golf course view
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Four Seasons Baltimore
Four Seasons Baltimore
#3 of 66 in Baltimore
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,331 reviews

Been to Turf Valley Resort? Share your experiences!