Stayed there twice on business trips. Generally the hotel is fine, the rooms are spacious and well-equipped, the breakfast buffet is fine too (though not really caters to European tastes). However the big minus is that the Hotel is next to the highway and many rooms directly face the highway and have constant road noise. Other may not mind, but I could sleep only with ear plugs. So I'd stay there again, but only if I get confirmation in advance that my room faces away from the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn