This property met our needs for travel. We just needed a place to comfortably sleep when visiting the area and this was it. It was reasonably priced, clean and easy to find. The check in staff was friendly and helpful. The woman even gave us menus from local restaurants so we could order in. There is a Bob Evans in the next parking lot and a Chick Fila across the street. It is close to the highway as well so easy to get where you need to go.
It is always nice to have breakfast included and this was sufficient as well. Again, it is all about expectations and if you are just looking for a nice easy place to stay, this is it.
We did see many families there as part of a Lacrosse tournament and they were taking advantage of the pool, basketball courts and outdoor grill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn