“Best pulled pork burrito on the planet”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 March 2012

As much as I love Chipotle, this Qdoba restaurant has converted me into a diehard Qdoba fan. My wife and I come here at least twice a month, but we have returned twice in the last week alone!

Yesterday I hosted a Restaurant Night at this Qdoba to raise money for our school's prom this year, and both the food service team and the marketing team made the event a complete success. The gentleman in charge of marketing (Reed) is incredibly generous and goes the extra mile to ensure that the special events go off without a hitch. And the food service team is patient and incredibly attentive. One particular employee--the woman who appears to be the manager--is especially hard-working and can be seen helping in various parts of the restaurant throughout the evening (cash register, tables, bathrooms, etc.). What is most impressive to me about this woman (and even about the entire staff) is that she is forced to speak English with most of the customers and Spanish with most of her coworkers; she speaks both perfectly!

So let me talk about the most important aspect of this restaurant: THE FOOD! I always order either the pulled pork quesadilla or the pulled pork burrito, as I have NEVER consumed a better pulled pork item at any other Latin or Latin-inspired establishment. It is obvious that the meat is seasoned and prepared the same day, as its flavor is outrageously awesome. Combined with black beans and some of the other fixins, the end result is fabulous!

The only negative criticism I would give to Qdoba is how much they charge for "extras." You must pay a portion of your arm/leg for guacamole or any additional sour cream or salsa! Argh. And they seem to know that their customers will pay for it regardless...

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Qdoba, as you probably know, is awesome. Best burritos around and the price is very reasonable. Qdoba>Chipolte!!!

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Ordering is a confusing nightmare and the staff has zero patience! The family in front of me walked out because the manager was so rude to them. The food prep man wrote the wrong letters on the burrito and a huge screaming match ensued...in Spanish. I would have loved to know what was being said. I will need a tutorial before going back! Wait, the burrito sucked...so I won't be back.

1  Thank Corrinne C
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We went and did take out here. This was my fist experience with Qdoba. I thought a meal for 5 for about $36 was a great deal, and the food was good.

1  Thank QBConsultants