“Great Stay”

Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Emmitsburg
Reviewed 29 June 2009

Just got back from a night at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Emmitsburg. Clean, comfortable room with two double beds. Our granddaughter (2) loved the indoor pool. We had one minor problem with the sink stopping up in our room, but Heather at the front desk was right on it and we had no more problems.

This hotel has a great location, right off Route 15 at Rout 140, very convenient to "The Mount" and Gettysburg. It's also great that there is a gas station right there and a McDonald's. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 May 2009

stayed for one night with a large block of rooms for a wedding. Staff were very friendly, and rooms clean and reasonable. Would reccommend for anyone in the area. Only complaint is that it is hard to find the first time, not easy to see the signs

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2009

I was in Westminster on business and this was the only place that was not booked solid. I can't even begin to tell you how refreshing it was to come into this place, be greeted warmly by the staff, and to be accomodated in the manner above what I had been asking. The room was very clean, very nice. The bed was comfy, the bathroom had a glass shower with a refreshing spray. A/C wasn't too noisy(but I like white noise anyway, so this never bothers me) I never heard a single SOUND from the hall or adjacent rooms the entire time I was there. I don't like a lot of noise, so this suited me fine. There's a McDonald's down the road and a small shopping center across the street which includes a supermarket, a Subways, and a chinese restaurant. There's a pizza hut down main street(it's a eat-in/take out restaurant) so food was no problem while I was there. There's only one microwave(I think) and it's in the eating area just off the lobby. I would have liked to see one in the vending area, but I guess there was no room for it. I really was sad to leave after my weekend and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again because it was really nice. One note: My tv didn't have anywhere to plug in a portable DVD player, so that was kinda inconvenient. I also saw that you had to pay to use the internet, so that was kind of lame. I didn't bring my laptop, so I am not sure if there was wi-fi in the room or it had to be paid, so I can't really comment. The paying internet I saw was right by the elevator and it had a little credit card/currency slot by it in order for you to use the internet. Refrigerator was nice, safe was in mirrored closet, nice comfortable chair and ottoman. It rained horribly the entire weekend I was there, but the room was so nice I didn't mind being stuck indoors. The area was safe enough. Just a lot of farms out there, but overall everything was very peaceful.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2008

We were very pleased to find that they had been able to accomodate our request for 3 rooms together. All rooms were as requested with king size beds. Nicely decorated. Staff on the front desk were very helpful. Even providing a menu for a restaurant that would delivery as we didn't feel like going out. Used the breakfast room for our dinner. Pool is a nice size and a good temperature. Free breakfast was usual Choice menu but everything was fresh and fully stocked.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 May 2007

I stayed at this hotel with my 7 yr old son, my cousin and her 7 yr old twins (boy & girl). We stayed here as most of the hotels closer to Ski Liberty were booked for President's Day Weekend. The hotel is fairly new and everything seemed new. We had a very nice suite with microwave, fridge, 2 full sized beds and fold out couch. We thoroughly enjoyed the service and the location to Lliberty.

After a few days of skiing we came back to the hotel for the indoor swimming pool.

The hotel is nice but there isn't anything around for sightseeing that I could see..

Will certainly visit again. :)

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 15 August 2006

We chose this hotel to get away from the crowds of Gettysburg. The kids loved the pool (I loved the available life vests for my non-swimming child). The front desk was extremely helpful in choosing restaurants. The room was quite clean.

Stayed: July 2006
Reviewed 13 June 2006

My boyfriend and I stayed over night in a standard non-smoking room with two double beds on our way up to Pennsylvania, and we were highly impressed. The management was far more than friendly, the room was clean and smelled fresh, and the lighting was very nice. The bathroom seemed slightly awkward; the doors didn't seem to lock and closed by sliding over, and the shower had nowhere to conveniently place bath amenities, etc. Despite these very slight inconveniences, the bathrooms were nice also. We both slept well and awoke to a surprisingly nice complimentary breakfast the next morning. We'll definitely keep this hotel in mind the next time we travel up north!

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank Andrea G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emmitsburg
Aspire Gettysburg Hotel
Wyndham Gettysburg
Wyndham Gettysburg
#7 of 28 in Gettysburg
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Emmitsburg? Share your experiences!