“AVOID THIS TAKEOUT!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“AVOID THIS TAKEOUT!!!”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I am temporarily stuck in the "happening" town of Emmitsburg, MD due to my job. Since there aren't many eating options here, and I am a big foodie, sometimes I crave Chinese. It is also comfort food to me when I am ill.

In the name of Chinese food, this place is a shame. I have only given it a couple of tries but the both times I have done take-out, I have regretted going there. The hot and sour soup has Tobasco or Sriracha sauce, which was perplexing to me. Chow mein is not a noodle dish. When I asked my cashier, why does chow mein not have noodles ("mein" in Chinese means noodles), she answered it's American Chinese. Following that logic, in American Italian cuisine, gnocchi would be tortellini. That right there is a testimony of great authentic Chinese food.

AVOID THIS TAKEOUT!!!