“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is definitely our go to restaurant when we want a good italian meal. The Chicken Chesapeake dinner is to die for and if you go on Satuday it's onlt $12.99!! Regular price is $19.99 but for what you get it's definitely worth it. 2 plump chicken breasts, shrimp and lump crab meat with a sauce that leaves you wanting more, the meal is also served with warm bread and a sald.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Vwstyle

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent food every visit.”
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I'll keep this simple. This place doesn't make anything that isn't good. The prices are very reasonable, and the scenery and atmosphere is very laid back. If you are in the area and hungry for italian food (dine in or carry out), I would definitely check this place out (I wouldn't waste your time at Pizza John's, although everyone in Essex has a love affair with the place for some reason... - Bacoli is way better). The Al Pollo pizza is my favorite item on their menu. Enjoy!!

• Visited December 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very generous portions”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

If you're looking for tasty Italian food in the Essex/Middle River area, IMHO this is your best bet. As much as I love the nearby community stalwart Pizza Johns, I think the food at Bacoli's is simply tastier. It's also more relaxing as it's more of a traditional style restaurant versus Pizza John's somewhat chaotic and noisier cafeteria style. Although I've gotten a bunch of different items at Bacoli's over the years, I always find myself going back to the stromboli. Yeah, it's probably ridiculously bad for me, but it's stuffed to the brim with meat and is just delicious. It's available in a small and large size, and unless you're Joey Chestnut, the small is more than ample for one person. Prices are reasonable as well. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jason G
baltimore
“A good variety of Italian food”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My husband & I had the Shrimp Marinara, it was excellent, The serving size was perfect, the shrimp were large and the sauce just right, they give you fresh hot homebaked Italian bread and a refillable softdrink. Good meal for the money, service has always been attentive. Never had a bad meal or poor service there.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank redcatcec
Maryland,US
“Too nice to be hidden between a liquor store and a grocery store”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Our bicycle club (casual riders, mostly seniors), stopped in for lunch one weekday. We all liked what we got and we got more then we could finish. For twelve people, to all like it, that's saying a lot.

In fact we've been bugging the leader to take us back.

• Visited November 2011