“Avoid”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Avoid”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

Food overcooked - steak and chicken were rubbery. Service poor - waitress made REALLY poor excuses for everything and put in our orders incorrectly so several of us received something different than what we asked for. No wonder it was completely empty while other restaurants in the area had waits during peak dinner time.

• Visited November 2012

baltimore
“Ho humm”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is the Ruby Tuesday's in Essex, MD The service was good, the menu was typical of a chain restaurant and not much creativity, although they think so. If you like a salad bar, they have lots to offer, I am always wary of them. The atmosphere there is dark, drab, and generally depressing, too much subdued in lighting. The TV was overrun by sports, sports, and more sports. The reason we went was due to a promotional coupon, husband liked it, to me I really don't care to go back there. What can you say, it is a chain which pretty much guarantees a standard of quality and eveness.

Visited June 2012
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Oh my goodness!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012 via mobile

We have been coming in here for years and have been pleased..NOT this time!!! No olives for drinks, refrigerator doors in bar area left open for more than 15 minutes!!! Hot water left running over a filter to something for about 15 minutes ( THAT upset me) due to a real waste and what a way to ckean something !!!!! Will NOT be back!!!!!! Btw...try to get a glass of water refilled...guess it all was sent down the drain?!?

1 Thank Dorrays
Essex, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“why are they still in business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

It is a wonder this restaurant is still in business. Tonight we went there to join a birthday party. A couple of things to point a finger at was: Serving drinks with rotten lime fruit in them. NOT COOL. Second the food was burned. Cauliflower is supposed to be white in color but this was scrapped of the bottom of the pot, had a burned taste to it and was brown. Ok we all know that this chain doesn't serve top notch food, but they are lucky we didn't get food poisoning. What a shame they don't take a pride in their service.

restaurants answer to complaint: My sincere apologies for the recent experience you described at our Essex location. There are no excuses made and the quality of the food and drink you received was not to our standard. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention so that I can review it with the managers and staff. I also appreciate you including your mailing address so that I may send you out a $10 Be My Guest card to compensate you for your poor quality drink and unacceptable side dish. Again, my deepest apologies and I hope you will give us another chance and visit us soon.
Best Regards, Peter Litecky, Director of Operations

reply to Peter: Are you kidding us? Do you want us to show up for $10 to buy a side dish and a drink, when the price for the whole meal was $56 incl tips? Do you want us to get food poisoning because of your lack of profesionalisme?

• Visited February 2012
Towanda, Pennsylvania, United States
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

Loved Everything!!! Employees were so Nice, Food was Great and my Drink was Excellent!

Visited November 2011