“Crabs!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Crabs!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Yay! Crabs! Excellent crabs! Got a dozen jumbos on Saturday and every single
One was perfectly amazing! Our server, Aaron, was great! A friend was raving about his crab eggroll things. I wasn't paying attention- I was too involved in the crabs! Can't wait to spend many summer nights here!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kerrywee

Bel Air, Maryland, United States
“Don't waste your time or Money”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Went to The Mallet on a Friday, Should have known since we were the only couple in there. Nasty crab cake and cream of crab soup. Waitress said their seafood was excellent, I guess She wasn't from Maryland. Won't go back there again.

• Visited February 2013
Abingdon, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Has greatly improved!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I recently visited the The Mallet Restaurant & Sports Bar (Rt. 152 & Rt. 1) because I heard, through the area, it improved. I ate there last year and I was not going to return, but glad I did. The food has improved 100%. While I was there I found out that new owners are from the Fallston area and they hired a new chef who has created a new menu with many more options than before. Personally, I would recommend checking it out, especially the sports bar for the super bowl. I was there for the AFC playoff game and a great time was had by all. It was a family environment, no jerks. And NO, I am not an owner and I DO NOT know the new owners.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank galreederx
“the new owner is a joke”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Supposedly last weekend they got busted by the liquor board. so the tool sitting at the door questioned my friends id, saying "his ears don't line up" lol what a joke! So the owner comes out, my friend who is 26 yrs old in the police academy shows 3 forms of id!!! the owner tells him "to get lost." really? that's how you treat someone who is perfectly of age, has a perfectly valid licence, and shows you two additional forms of id.. and not once was disrespectful towards you. this guy chose to come out to spend money at your restaurant and have a good time but not only couldn't get through the door but also had to be spoken to like a piece of trash. what a piece of trash the owner is.. so rude. buy your cheap as* a scanner and go take some lessons in professional mannerisms. I hope your restaurant fails due to your shi*y attitude.

3 Thank extremeevidence
Fallston, Maryland
“Mallet needs a hammer”
Reviewed 18 November 2012

When we ate at this restaurant, only 2 other couples present. 20-30 empty seats. Food ok, service poor for only 3 couples present. This restaurant has changed ownership 5 times in the last 15 years. Would not recommend.

• Visited September 2012