“Basta Pasta” 5 of 5 bubbles

Basta Pasta
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Fallston
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Basta Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've been there several times and have never been disappointed. I love their salad and breadsticks. I was their for a light lunch yesterday for a business meeting and really can't make any comment concerning their prices. Although, I would say they are moderate as I have been there for dinner many times.

• Visited March 2014

“Wedding Reception.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

6 years ago on 03/02/2008' my wife and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner at Basta Pasta. We had eaten there before and since and have always found the food to be excellent and the staff knowledgable and helpful. They took care of our large party with the same excellent service as if had been just the two of us. I would highly recommend the food the staff and the service.

• Visited August 2013
Fallston, Maryland
“Always very good and plentiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We often go to Basta Pasta by ourselves for diner, or we enjoy taking our extended family members there for a diner out. Everyone always enjoys and usually leaves with leftovers. The last time there I was disappointed that my favorite dish was no longer on the menu. It was the Southern Italy Platter which had Veal Parm, Lasagne, and a stuffed manicotti together for when I can't make up my mind on what I want to eat. The service has always been good. Never a long wait for us. I would definitely recommend Basta Pasta for Italian and their crab cakes.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank tmort63
Fallston, Maryland
“Many Better Places In Area”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cant seem to like this place even living a block away. Food bland and pricey. Liked it better when there was just a deli.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Always Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Basta Pasta is a neighborhood gem and always provides good food & service at reasonable prices. Their crab cakes (all lump!!) are some of the best around. Also, you can be confident at visiting either location in Fallston or Timonium and have the same experience.

• Visited March 2014