“Good food”
Review of Basta Pasta

Basta Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Basta Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Fallston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went there on a week night. Food was ok, large portions which my son and husband loved!
I got just plain grilled salmon and steamed broccoli....very accomodating since this wasn't on the menu.
Waitress was good, was rushing us at first but we told her we wanted to relax and have a drink and then she stopped "pushing" us to order.
Might try it again some time in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I've been there several times and have never been disappointed. I love their salad and breadsticks. I was their for a light lunch yesterday for a business meeting and really can't make any comment concerning their prices. Although, I would say they are moderate as I have been there for dinner many times.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

6 years ago on 03/02/2008' my wife and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner at Basta Pasta. We had eaten there before and since and have always found the food to be excellent and the staff knowledgable and helpful. They took care of our large party with the same excellent service as if had been just the two of us. I would highly recommend the food the staff and the service.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We often go to Basta Pasta by ourselves for diner, or we enjoy taking our extended family members there for a diner out. Everyone always enjoys and usually leaves with leftovers. The last time there I was disappointed that my favorite dish was no longer on the menu. It was the Southern Italy Platter which had Veal Parm, Lasagne, and a stuffed manicotti together for when I can't make up my mind on what I want to eat. The service has always been good. Never a long wait for us. I would definitely recommend Basta Pasta for Italian and their crab cakes.

1  Thank tmort63
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cant seem to like this place even living a block away. Food bland and pricey. Liked it better when there was just a deli.