“college visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg

Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Frostburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Westminster
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

The room was clean and the staff courtious. The breakfast bar was disappointing the only thing warm to eat was gravy in a crock pot.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bowie, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this place for the weekend while attending Homecoming at Frostburg State University (FSU). I will never stay at this hotel again, especially since the Hampton Inn is next door and is a far better stay. (They were sold out unfortunately). We arrived on Friday afternoon. We checked in and drove around to the door that was closest to our room. This was the point at which we found out there was no elevator, so we had to walk up two flights with our luggage in tow. (There is an elevator at Hampton Inn). The Days Inn has signs everywhere about their charge for towels if the proper number of towels isn't in the room when you leave. Trouble is, we didn't have the proper towels in the FIRST PLACE. We left the room and came back later for the night. The next morning we were the first two people downstairs for breakfast at 7 am because we needed to get over to the campus for Homecoming activities. Before we left the room for breakfast we removed the "so not disturb sign" from our bedroom door. My roommate had CALLED down to the desk to make sure that our room would be cleaned and that we received the proper number of towels. We were told BOTH would be taken care of. (Breakfast was the only good thing about the place). We showered, dressed and left for the day. Upon our return at 9pm that night, our room had not been cleaned and we had no fresh towels. We called downstairs and were told that our room was not cleaned because we had a do not disturb sign on the door (we did not, we weren't even in the hotel). We then asked for fresh towels and were told that if we wanted them we had to come get them ourselves (???) from downstairs. The next morning while checking out, we asked again about our room never being cleaned, and the young lady at the desk was very rude and argumentative with us about the non-cleaning of the room. We asked for a manager and were told no one was there, so we asked for corporate information to lodge a complaint. I did so on Monday October 28, and corporate told me someone from the property would call me no later than THAY COMING FRIDAY. No one from the property OR the corporate office called; to date, NO ONE FROM THE PROPERTY ITSELF HAS CALLED ME regarding this issue. The corporate office is slightly better, and slightly is doing them a favor. I spoke to one of their reps by telephone and while she was very apologetic, she also gave me the wrong information and again promised me that someone from the property would call me. It's a good thing I didn't hold my breath waiting. She finally told me that the best she could do was offer a refund for one nights stay, but that since we paid by credit card, the manager at the property would have to issue a credit for the remainder of the bill, therefore I would have to talk with them. (Again to DATE, I have not received a call from someone at the property). Fast forward to TODAY....I called again because I had neither received the one nights refund check nor a call regarding the remaining refund from the GM at the property. A young lady named Rhonda called me back and stated that they considered the matter "SETTLED" because I agreed to one nights refund. I did no such thing, I was TOLD that a one nights refund was the only remedy that corporate could immediately provide, but that a full refund of the remainder of the bill could be handled by the GM at the property; that PERSON I've NEVER heard from. I will never stay at the Days Inn in Frostburg ever again, especially since the Hampton Inn is next door and a much better stay.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Frostburg hotels

Warwick
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our room looked like it had just been redesigned. Very clean, bathroom in excellent condition. The hotel had an overall pleasing feel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Frostburg
Hampton Inn Frostburg
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in LaVale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites La Vale - Cumberland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg? Share your experiences!