This brand new Hampton Inn opened only 3 weeks ago. I can only describe this hotel as elegant and sleek. The hotel is not typical drab but extremely stylish and immaculately clean. The hotel has tile, marble and beautiful wood through out. My guest room had a flat screen, beautiful carpet, comfortable bed, nice linens, etc. The bathroom was large and clean with a nice granite vanity. The towels were plush and clean. The bath did not have tub but a very large shower. Didn't bother me as I never take a bath at a hotel anywhere. Nice exercise room with pool. The breakfast was great. Fresh cut fruit salad and eggs. It was about 30 minutes from ocean city. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. This hotel will be great for one night stay on my way to the outer banks and Norfolk & Virginia Beach. There are restaurants in the area but not that much else. If they keep this place up it will be a great place to stay. As of this writing make this a place to stay if in the area. You can't beat new and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Maryland's Lower Eastern Shore, just minutes from both the Atlantic Ocean and the banks of the Chesapeake Bay, nestled in the heart of a charming city that embodies small-town America, you'll discover the Hampton Inn and Suites® Fruitland. Choose your beaches! Because our hotel in Fruitland is centrally located on the Delmarva Peninsula, you are within a half-hour drive of a quiet Atlantic Ocean beach or a picturesque Chesapeake Bay retreat. Although you'll be tempted, don't spend all of your time at the beach; stay in Fruitland and neighboring Salisbury to shop for rustic Americana or English finery in one of more than 100 antique stores near our hotel. Don't miss out on seeing local wildlife as well as creatures from around the world at the Salisbury Zoo and discover the history of the bay area at the elegant Poplar Hill mansion, just a few minutes drive from our hotel. Fruitland's very own Nutter's Crossing Golf Course offers challenging holes and scenic landscape and provides a spectacular day of fun for the ace or beginner alike. Thanks to its convenience to quiet beaches, star-caliber golf courses and rich Chesapeake history, our hotel in Fruitland is the perfect place to discover the unique Chesapeake culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South Hotel Fruitland
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fruitland-Salisbury South
- Fruitland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Fruitland