“Clean, nice room”

Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fruitland
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Was visiting Salisbury University with my son, hotel was minutes from campus. Room was clean, nicely appointed with comforters on the beds, plenty of pillows. Bathrooms were updated and modern looking. Overall, great place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights when visiting my mother who was ill. I chose it because it has a good reputation and was near her home. The courtesty car was waiting for me at the airport. That was a real bonus.

The mini suite was well appointed and very comfortable. Having come from the UK, I was exhausted, and jet lagged. I was just getting settled in when the driver knocked at the door and gave me a free movie pass. We had been discussing films we liked in the car. Very thoughtful!

The view was uninspiring, but the decor attractive, so it didn't matter.

The breakfast was buffet style and slightly different each day. Very nice.

I used the pool and hot tub on my second night. The water was warm enough, and I had the facillities all to myself which was a luxury. My only criticism here is that there was no changing area. I ended up crouching in the shower alcove and did an awkward striptease behind my towel. I didn't want to go through the lobby in my wet swimsuit. I trust I managed not to flash anyone. Even a small screened area would have been appreciated.

I'll stay here next time.

The heating unit was a bit noisy, but not to near the bed.

Room Tip: I got a mini suite for not much more than a regular room,
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The Hampton Inn in Fruitland offers friendly staff and a welcoming and environment. I can honestly recommend the property to any traveler on the eastern shore of Maryland. The value and and quality is excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Visiting for UMES Homecoming....good location near stores and restaurants...about 10 minutes away from the school ...staff was friendly...rooms clean as well as pool and hot tub area...always stay here when visiting UMES

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We went to spend Homecoming with my niece, UMES is about 12 minutes away. It was a good place to go to unwind after two days of festivities. Hotel personnel had set aside the first room beyond the elevator, for me because I have a handicap.Which was most gracious. . I find shampoo and conditioner for those that wash there hair every day, but no shower caps for those that don't.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We were in town for a college visit and will definitely stay here should this be our destination during the next four years! Each aspect from check-in to check-out was handled with ease. The breakfast was delicious. The room was comforting!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

We stayed here while we visited Salisbury University. Very clean, complimentary breakfast and close to school. The beds were very comfortable and there was free internet too. Lots of restaurants around also.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fruitland
Hampton Inn Salisbury
Courtyard Salisbury
#4 of 14 in Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Best Western Salisbury Plaza

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland? Share your experiences!