“Had a wonderful stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fruitland
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Dropping and picking up your college student at Salisbury U? Stay here! This hotel is very close to the school and very well kept. I felt very comfortable in my room. It was very clean and smelled nice. The staff at check-in were very efficient and informative. Breakfast was tasty and there were lots of it! There are also plenty of restaurants nearby and some offer discounts with your hotel stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 4th Floor was quiet. Shhhhh.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Excellent hotel with great staff. So polite and everything was clean. We were a large group and they helped us in every way they could. We really enjoyed our stay. We were there twice in a months time. We have stayed there for the past two years also and hope they will continue to have us back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jeanc448
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It really is a nice place to say. LOVE I could have my dog. The room was very nice. The problem was there was a wrestling tournament staying at the hotel and it was unbearably noisy. I got very little sleep even with ear plugs. I had to go out in the hall and scream at the children. No, I did not call the front desk. So , it was not the hotels fault. VERY nice breakfast . The staff was super awesome.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in Salisbury, MD! I am planning to return :) I have two toy poodles and they were welcomes, played with and adored. The breakfast was great because there were healthy choices that fit into my medical needs. There was a positive air of group happiness in the hotel. Even a passing maintenance man was smiling and engaged us in conversation!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Room was larger than expected. Plenty of room to move around. Room clean. Staff very friendly. Included a kitchenette. Toilet was dirty under rim. Tub edge dirty also. I little more detail in the bathroom cleaning wold be good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great Hotel, Great location for our needs. The hotel staff is very helpful and friendly and the hotel is extremely clean (a must for me). We have stayed here twice now and really have no complaints and would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Kids partying in parking lot, kids running up and down hallway, shouting, slamming doors. No parental control. When I asked the person manning the front desk to exert some control, his sarcastic response was, "Sure, sir, I'll tell them all to go to bed right now." Didn't get much sleep that night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen F
CristinaShockley, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

I sincerely apologize for the noise issues encountered during your stay. Our guests’ comfort and safety is my number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again.

Thank you.

Cristina Shockley

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fruitland
Hampton Inn Salisbury
#4 of 14 in Salisbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salisbury
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Salisbury/Fruitland? Share your experiences!