“Sushi Galore”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Sushi Galore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Yoyogi! This place is the place to go! Great tasting sushi for great prices. A hidden gem. #columbused

Visited January 2014

Olney, Maryland
“Consistently Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Great selection, terrific prices, and quick service all make this place a standout. Don't let a little e deter you - its worth the wait. Friendly staff bring your selections to you once they're prepared.

Pennington, New Jersey
“Really wonderful food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Casual inexpensive and delicious.You go up to a counter and order food and then sit down. They bring it to you. So yummy. Based on the reviews here I ordered the sweet potato roll (just ok, I wouldn't rave), tuna and avocado roll (OK, now I'll rave) and chicken teryaki, one of the bext I've had. I also had a salad, fresh and delicious, and the dressing was great. I save this place in my GPS to return the next time I'm in Gaithersburg for work!

• Visited June 2014
“Best Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Very small place, closes early, tooo much rush during the lunch and dinner hours but very good Sushi! I would NOT recommend ordering any entrees, not worth it. Friendly staff and quick service.

• Visited May 2014
“Delicious sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We loved the sushi from this place! We showed up less than an hour before closing time and ordered takeout. We originally planned to eat outside quickly, but they said that they close the outside seating area when they close the restaurant. This is not really a sit down restaurant anyway. There are tables, but you order at the counter and pay before eating. We waited a bit longer than expected for our sushi, but it was well worth it. When we finally got our sushi after about a half hour wait, it was great! The kitchen was packed with employees cooking and packaging food. I was impressed with how quickly they were all working. I will definitely return again soon. I will probably take the sushi to go again next time, as I didn't love the atmosphere of the seating area. They box everything up nicely though. Would be perfect for a picnic!

• Visited June 2014