“Excellent ethnic food at reasonable prices”
Review of The Nibbler

The Nibbler
Ranked #157 of 344 Restaurants in Gaithersburg
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We love this place for the great food, family atmosphere and it's great value.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I LOVE THIS PLACE! My husband first brought me here in 2002 and I can't resist going again and again. We now live over an hour away but we still try to eat here at least once a year since it's so special to us. Their green sauce is one word...AMAZING.

I always get ropa veija and he usually gets milanesa or the steak sandwich. All are excellent choices. I've noticed that with the changing economy their portions have gotten a little smaller and their prices have gone up but I still go because it's really that good.

1  Thank Katidid213
Reviewed 9 January 2012

If you want very good Peruvian Chicken and other Peruvian fare this place is great. Atmospher is basic but comfortable.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

We had a meal delivered from The Nibbler using Waiter on the Way. The fried plantains were too thickly cut; the quinoa salad was ok, very basic, nothing special; my husband had to use a knife to cut his steak sandwich because the beef was too tough; the chicken empanada appetizer only had 2 small empanadas and one of those had hardly any filling ($6.95!!). Way overpriced for what we received (I am not including Waiter on the Way's fees in this consideration). We will not be ordering again.

Reviewed 10 August 2011

It is areally quiet little place with good food and good prices.