Stayed 3 nights because I needed access to the Montgomery County Fair Grounds which was right across the street. Easy access from and to I-270. Lots of restaurants and a shopping mall all within a short easy drive or walk. Because of the neighboring selection of restaurants I didn't eat at the hotel or use the corner café which was only open 6am - 1pm. Disappointed that the hot tub didn't work but pool had both outdoor and indoor swimming areas. Odd pool hours that didn't coincide with the pamphlet in the room, 6am-9am & 5pm- 10pm M-F, 7am - 11pm weekends and holidays. Ok gym with dumbbells, treadmills, stepper and recumbent bike. No refrigerator or microwave in room but didn't need. Good clean hotel with free parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel is conveniently located just outside Washington D.C. in the heart of the highly active I-270 Corridor. Gaithersburg, MD is an upscale business, entertainment and residential area in suburban Maryland, in close proximity to Bethesda, Rockville and Germantown Maryland as well as Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The Metro station is close by and easily accessible via the hotel complimentary shuttle service.Style, comfort, service and convenience are pillars of the Hotel which is richly appointed throughout with the Signature Hilton Serenity Beds, 37" flat screen high definition TV's, complimentary in-room WiFi, in-rrom single cup coffee makers, luxury amentities and a host of other upgrades to make your stay comfortable. The hotel also has an indoor-outdoor pool and a fully Precor equipped health and fitness facility. For dining and entertainment, the hotel is proud of its Rooks Corner Restaurant serving three meals a day in a comfortable and inviting setting. The plentiful offerings include a full breafast buffet with omelet and waffle station as well as a la carte breakfast and for lunch and dinner are of American fare including succulent steaks, seafood sandwiches and salads. The hotel also presents a Starbucks coffee shop, and a bar and lounge with a complete selection of beverages including single malt scotches and small batch bourbons served along side complimentary hors d'oeuvres on week nights. If you are planning a meeting or conference, the hotel is fully equipped with a ballroom and meeting spaces totaling over 17,000 square feet and complete banquet and catering menus and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Washington DC North Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Washington Dc North Gaithersburg Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
- Hilton Gaithersburg
- Gaithersburg Hilton