Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Gaithersburg
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The room and entire environment was clean, comfortable and the employees were very helpful. The service was outstanding. I called the front desk about the faucet leaking in the bathroom and the maintenance fixed it immediately. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my stay at this hotel and I would recommend this hotel to my colleague and friends

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Ed - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so pleased that your room was clean and comfortable. As well, that you found our staff to be so helpful, providing outstanding service. Please accept our apologies for the leaky faucet in your bathroom. I'm glad that we were able to resolve this immediately.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

When i first arrived at the hotel i was greeted very warm and welcoming, which made me feel like home. I stayed for 3 days and the experience couldn't of been better, the staff is very nice and helpful. i would definitely be staying here again whenever I'm in D.C. thank you for the great customer service and reasonable prices :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear the staff gave you GREAT customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My heater at home was not working so I stayed and it's close to work that's why I chose this hotel. I've expected less for this hotel due to the reviews, but surprisingly it was the opposite way. The hotel was quite, staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was clean.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lloyd B
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed the room and that our staff was so friendly and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Mr. Ireland and ms.pineda, and the staff are real professional at work . The hotel is confortable,clean and nice to stay. I have been living in this hotel for the past 7 years if feels like home, no other place would be more enjoyable for stay

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank stevenhyson40
PropertyManager28, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel our staff is very professional and the rooms are very confortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I am only 21 years old and its kind of boring to just stay in a hotel room day and night but there's plenty restaurants and sports bars close to extended stay which is great . It is defenetly well located .the working staff is always available to help. I playe basketball but I don't know the area pretty well,so I asked foe help and they help me find the nearest basketball court around the hotel they even print out a map with the directions that shows how much they care about their guests.it was awesome my only complaint is that they do not have satellite tv only basic cable I guess

• Stayed: December 2011
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we were able to assist you with finding a place for you to play basketball. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I staid at extended stays, i by far it has been one if the best hotel experience i've had. They don't have a pool or a jacuzzi or none that but the customer service made it worth it. Whenever i had a problem or a question the staff was always friendly and helpful. Specially the spanish receptionist, i had a problem with the internet, and he was very helpful and insightful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone statin in Maryland!!! And btw this is the only hotel that i can honestly say that management demonstrate the care they have for their guest. It made me feel like my problems were their first and only concern.

• Stayed: November 2011
PropertyManager28, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

I stay at this hotel every week it's a second home to me very comfortable, friendly staff and has great service you would love it. The area is convenient restaurants, places to shop the works my family and I are staying here for the holidays hope to see u here also

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Marco2655

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff was of great help during your stay with us.. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!