Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North
US$109
US$126
US$180
US$153
Comfort Inn Shady Grove(Gaithersburg)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$123
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg(Gaithersburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$160
US$141
US$163
US$142
Hilton.com
All reviewswould recommend this place to everyonecomfortable environmentgreat internet servicesecond homecomfortable bedchecking inexcellent locationrecommend this hotelratesmaryland
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This hotel was recommended to me by one of my vendors and I was surprising very pleased with my stay. I was hesitent about going to an unknown hotel and one that was out of my priviledged hotel network. But, I was assured that if I wanted a quiet, clean place to stay, then Extended Stay would be perfect. Even though I sacrified my hotel points, I was very rested anytime I needed it. My work schedule is very sporatic and demanding, so being able to sleep at anytime, is very important to me. And the staff, especially Gladys, was very friendly and helpful Thanks again for this restful experience.

Room Tip: Choose an end room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am proud of our team member Gladys for providing you an unforgettable stay.

Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel twice in the past month and had very good experience. The room is clean and has a functional kitchen. If you like to cook something simple and have a meal in the room, it is the place for you. Staffs are friendly and very helpful. Room cleaning is available on a weekly base. However, you can schedule more as you need. For the value and convenience that you can get for the price, it is a great hotel to stay. A DVD player will be helpful for longer stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendell111
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your enjoyable experience with us. We welcome you to our growing "Kitchen Lovers" family and I hope you have tried our cook book, Away From Home Cooking, with the famous Sunny Anderson recipes. We would love to have your favorite recipe featured in our next edition.

Our entire staff is thrilled that you really enjoy your stay. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel before and I did not have any problem so when it was time for us to reserve blocks of rooms for my mom's 85th birthday, this hotel was first in my list. C/I was supposed to be 8/16/13 with C/O on 8/19/13 with last day to cancel at 6 PM on day of arrival (per reservation agent). I tried to cancel all rooms on 8/15/13 at 9:30 pm and I kept being referred to a different number, when I called different number, there was someone who answered but barely spoke English and tried to put me on hold but disconnected me. Subsequent calls were answered by automated service which connected me to numbers no longer in service. We are going to be very busy the next day so my wife and I came to hotel at 12:30 AM on 8/16/13 and went to the lobby and was advised either to call a number or go to another lobby. We tried to call the number but it was the same automated forwarding message that is no longer in service so we went to the other lobby where a cleaning lady (she admitted that she answered my first call) referred us to manager on duty sleeping in one of the rooms. He did not want to cancel it and told us to come back in the morning; he became argumentative after we insisted that reservations be cancelled right there and then because we did not have time to come back in the morning. We also advised him about changing the answering service message and he said that it is not his responsibility to change it. Also, He started quoting American Express contract with us about not cancelling reservation made prior to last day on cancellation even though it was already 8/16/13 at around 2 AM. He finally relented and cancelled all reservations grudgingly. Employee has last name of Shane with first name initial at H. It was really a bad experience for us and we will think twice again to reserve rooms again at this hotel because of this experience. We felt that we were aggravated for nothing. This manager needs to be retrained again with hospitality service.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Gaithersburg - North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

I received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear about the experienced you encountered. As the hotel’s manager, I have looked into all the issues mentioned.

We have tested the phone lines to make sure they are working properly and to ensure that your experience is not repeated, I have re-trained our night staff to handle these and any other similar situation in a more appropriate way.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dcg@extendedstay.com.

We would love to have another opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

As we were there for a month,it was comfortable place .they provides a small space for kitchen providing all necessary goods u need everyday.weekly clean the rooms by their cleaner.they have a great lawn backside of the hotel.kids found a nice place to walk around.although their refrigerator system was not good,my cooked foods in the refrigerator often got bad smell.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms in second floor as they have less A/C noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I work for a construction company in the area and we stay in this property almost every week and the staff makes me feel apreciated especially the front desk clerk wilson I will recomend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: July 2013