“Best chips & salsa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
La Fiesta Restaurant
Reviewed 3 February 2013

I can only speak for the margaritas and chips & salsa.......I wasn't a fan of the the margarita because it tasted like plastic, but the chips were light and crispy and the salsa was delicous!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

The place feels dirty, the food was not what we ordered, and was not very good. Crofton offers many other good mexican places. Skip this one.

Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

I visit often for the good food. The decor needs updated. The lunch specials at $5.95 are a great deal. The non specials are a couple of dollars overpriced in my opinion. The service is good not great.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

This restaurant has a very strange odor. I had to shower and wash my hair when I got home to get rid of it.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

The food is average. The chips are thick and always seem to be stale. Service is hit or miss.