Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center
TripAdvisor
US$126
US$160
US$141
Holiday Inn Gaithersburg(Gaithersburg)(Great Value!)
US$135
TripAdvisor
US$87
  • Restaurant
US$163
US$143
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgrab and gobad reviewsquick tripgreat roomgrocery storeclean roomsmovie theateringriddeliverylibrarysirahrelationshipmarylandihopemployeeshighwaycompany
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I enjoyed my stay here and the staff is very friendly and helpful. My favorite front desk staff worker was Brandy, she was extremely attentive and helpful. Brandy kept my spirits up during a difficult time in my life. Her jokes are hilarious!! I would definitely stay here again especially because of how comfortable Brandy made me feel. The rest of the staff was great but Brandy was my favorite!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you enjoy your stay here and that Brandy took such great care of you! We strive to provide all our guests with the best service possible. Thank you again for your review and I hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stayed at Homestead Studio Suites for two months for an internship. The service has been great. Whenever I needed assistance with anything there was always someone available. Brandy checked me in and continued to check up on me throughout my stay. Dawn was also available when I had any questions or needed anything. When I stayed there they were undergoing multiple upgrades such as new mattresses, flat screen tvs, and grab and go breakfast which all have been great additions to the hotel. The hotel is located close to many restaurants, the movies, cooperation's, and even a gym(Planet Fitness).The only thing I can say I did not like about this hotel is that they didn't have a gym or a pool. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a place to stay in Germantown for a long period of time.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so happy to hear that Dawn and Brandy took such good care of you during your stay. I am glad that our location and recent room upgrades met your needs. We truly enjoyed having you visit and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

My husband just got out of a Nursing/Rehab facility and not able yet to climb the 3 flights of stairs to our condo, so we are staying at the Homestead Suites until he builds up his strength and endurance. All the employees at Homestead have been SO helpful and accommodating! We HIGHLY recommend staying here!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Ive been a residence at Homestead Studio Suites for sometime now. I have recived explemiary service from top to bottom. Let me thank the following people personally for the above and beyond service that’s been proveded… Brandy, Brock, Amena and Dawn. There has not been a problem thats to big or to small & service is very prompt. The rooms are cozy and everything you need is in walking distance…. Movies, restuarants, gym and grociey store. Great service… Great value and Great location..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so happy we were able to make you feel at home. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Low quality room; needed maintenance. Dirty couch. Room not ready 1 hour past check-in time. Not enough linens. Staff were trying and were just ok, but they had little to work with. I would not recommend this place even to the most economical travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Germantown - Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Elisabeth - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your room was not ready at check-in and that it did not meet your expectations. I am in the process of training additional staff to ensure that we have rooms available on time and we will be adding additional staff to the evening shift to ensure a smoother check-in process moving forward. In addition, our property will be receiving several upgrades in the next few weeks to enhance our guest's experience as well as a renovation later this year.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at gtn@extendedstay.com. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.