“Good food - good service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 159 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had 6 (3 generations) and got seated immediately. Thank goodness we got in when we did because they became quite busy about 10 minutes after we arrived. Our server (Saleina) was very good and maintained her cool even as they became so busy. Our food was served in a timely manner and each person enjoyed their meals. We had steaks, salmon, and lamb chops.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Stumbled upon this location while driving past on 270 from VA to PA. It was a Sunday, no wait to be seated, but the restaurant was under wait staffed (but an abundance of hostesses). Our waitress wasn't awful, but she could not keep up with how she was seated with customers, so that made our experience crappy. Food and drinks came out choppy. We waited over 20 minutes to ask for our bill. A somewhat quick stop took way too long. Food was ok, but I'm good, no need to go back.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Longhorn in Germantown, Maryland, is a good local steak house. Excellent prime rib, really good baked sweet potatoes, and more than adequate other cuts of steak, along with pork chops and some fish dishes. It can be crowded on the weekends but worth a short wait.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I had been to this restaurant when it first opened and enjoyed the experience. This time around it was a total 180° difference. First off when we entered you can smell the musty smell of restaurant carpet smell. When we last went there the floors were wooden plank don't know why that was changed it added to the barnwood feeling. We were sat and our server, Kevin B. came to the table and took our orders for appetizer and tea. He said he would be back with the drinks and bread. We never did see the bread despite being told three times that he would bring it. My wife order ribeye and I ordered prime rib. When the order came he brought the ribeye and what appeared to be an flat iron steak or maybe a sirloin, definitely not prime rib. I got his attention and he said I had ordered the same thing as my wife. Even if I had (which I didn't) the steak on the plate was not a prime rib nor a ribeye. I sat and watched my wife eat her meal and then he brought out the prime rib which by that time I was so mad that I told him to bring a to go box and we packed up and left before I said something inappropriate. It seems to me that if a steak is brought back to the kitchen that the manager should be the one to address the situation and talk to the customer. Had I not called back to the restaurant I have a feeling the manager would never had known what happened. I won't be going back there anymore.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the blue wedge salad, the Parmesan spinach, and most of all my 20-oz Porterhouse!!! Perfectly seasoned & cooked.