Don't pass by this hotel and stay elsewhere in upper Montgomery county - Germantown. Stayed one night with my family.
Hotel was very clean! Room was quiet and the staff at the front desk was exceptional.
Plenty of food nearby to eat. Would stay here again. Stayed on the fourth floor near the elevator and never heard the elevator once!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Germantown, Maryland hotel, newly renovated in 2016, is approximately 30 miles from major Washington, D.C./Baltimore airports Ronald Reagan National Airport, Washington Dulles International Airport and Baltimore Washington International Airport and is easily accessible off of I-270 via exit 15B. Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg features free WiFi and on-site parking. Each guest room is furnished with a work desk, TV, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Enjoy complimentary hot breakfast each morning and free coffee anytime in the lobby. The indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center are readily available, as well as a business center and laundry room. Centrally located, our hotel in Germantown is a 5 minute walk to the Department of Energy and restaurants, such as LongHorn Steakhouse, IHOP and Green Turtle. Travel to Washington, D.C. with the Shady Grove Metro Center 5 miles away. We're also near Germantown attractions Black Rock Center for the Arts & Discovery Sports Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Germantown Gaithersburg Hotel Germantown
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Germantown Gaithersburg
- Fairfield Inn Germantown
- Fairfield Germantown
- Germantown Fairfield Inn