“Very satisfying”

Applebee's
Ranked #94 of 148 Restaurants in Germantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Had dinner here. My wife and I order the lower calorie entries. Very tasty, satisfying and filling. Will definitely return. Price is right.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Recently I met with a group of my friends after almost 20 years and we decided to meet in this place for lunch over a weekend. Some of my friends arrived a little earlier than us and since we were a bit delayed, the folks who came in first were being mildly harrassed to see if the rest were indeed going to turn up or not (It was only a 6 member group and not a huge group holding half the restaurant). The food was decent. After having lunch we were continuing our conversation and we soon got indications that we were not welcome to stay there any more. The messaging was not clatant but subtle but we could easily understand what they wanted. We had to shift our conversation to a different place. It was not like we spent a huge time out there. We would have spent a little more than an hour and we were out.

If you are in the area and want a quick bite or drink then this is your place. But I feel that if you want to have a relaxed meal, this might not be it.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Good standard food and for the most part a family-friendly place. I enjoy the newer low-calorie entrees especially the shrimp and the appetizers. Sometimes the bar area can get busy and a bit noisy at game time but there is something on the menu for everyone here.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

The food was very good for just $20, that was a very good deal. I was able to take some home with me for later. The service was very good as well.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

thier food n prices were off the hook love it thier.... they were all so sweet n very on point with thier severin