“Great service and great fish!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #13 of 261 Restaurants in Glen Burnie
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore
“Great service and great fish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2010

We came in on a slow Monday night (Seafood on a Monday? I know, but I figure it's their stock in trade so they must be able to deal with it.) The calamari appetizer was fantastic. Cooked and breaded with hot spices very nicely, with a wonderfully tasty dipping sauce. My wife enjoyed her tilapia and was enamored with the pesto-like chimichurri sauce. My mahi mahi was tender and grilled so perfectly I rarely used the thick Asian sauce I ordered with it. The vegetables we ordered with them were crisp and cooked well. I was tempted to ask for a little salt for the green beans, and I'm sure our remarkably polite and attentive waiter would have brought some if asked. I was a little unsure about going here, what with all the talk about overfishing these days, but I did not notice any unsustainable selections on the menu. It is warm and comfortable inisde the restaurant, and I'm glad we went.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

baltimore
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2009

I have been living in Paris for the last 20 years. During that time I believe thet I have learned the difference between a meal, a good meal and a great meal. Bonefish Grill in Glen Burnie is equal to the best food that I have ever eaten both here and in Europe. The service is friendly and they are always ready to make any special changes that you request. The best part of Bonefish is however, Manny, the owener. He can talk about recipies, food , drinks and his experiences learning to be a chef. Out first experience was great and we have been back, with our friends many times.

2 Thank micabra
“GOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2009

GOOD

College Park, MD
“What a Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2009

The food was so good, and perfectly cooked and the waiter was extremely friendly; helpful yet unobtrusive. I hope that now that the novelty has worn off it'll be easier to get into; by half an hour after opening the line was out the door.

1 Thank AngloAm
Columbia, Maryland
“Excellent Service-Another favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2008

Yesterday, my husband and I went to Bonefish grill for dinner. It was great experience! Manny made us feel welcomed and he was very funny. The food was awesome especially the sirloin with the garlic butter added to it. As always, the Bang, Bang shrimp was the bomb and I am glad they lowered the spice a little. It was much more enjoyable. I could not get enough of the bread and I left the restaurant stuffed and fully satisfied. We will be back again!

1 Thank KimberlyHall

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!