La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Priceline
US$136
US$111
US$106
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$167
US$147
Hilton.com
US$129
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskcruise terminalroom was cleancruise packageshuttle servicebooked this hotelbreakfast barfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againlight railinner harbordaniellabaltimorelqbwiaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2011

Stayed here recently for one night before catching a cruise out of Port of Baltimore. Got a package deal here that included the one night stay, breakfast, parking for the 12 days we would be on the cruise, and shuttle service to and from the Port. The price was right. The hotel was very nice and surpassed our expectations. The breakfast was fantastic with a wide variety of choices for a continentlal breakfast. Lots of guests present most of whom going on the cruise. This hotel was completely unprepared to shuttle the number of guests signed up for this service. I found that suprising since everyone had resverations in advance so how could they not prepare? The shuttle service offered by this hotel was atrocious. We booked our shuttle to leave at 10:30 a.m. Our "shuttle" did not leave until 12:30 pm and it was 4 of us stuffed into the manager's small compact car to finally get to the Port. Upon our return from the cruise, we called to be picked up and had to wait in the cold for almost TWO hours! Repeated phone calls to the hotel management got a different story each time. This was a nice hotel but would not stay here again due to the extremely poor shuttle service.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieM55
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I recently stayed at this property due to a cancelled flight at BWI ($65 Nationwide rate). I was initially skeptical about the hotel b/c I have never stayed at a LaQuinta property before but I have to say the room was very clean, nice flat screen TV (no HD) and the staff was very accomodating. The down side is they only have one shuttle and I had to wait over 45 minutes for it to come pick me up at BWI and then in the morning I had to take a cab ($21) b/c shuttle does not start running until 8am.
If you are stuck at BWI and need a nice place or if you are driving on I695 and need a place to lay your head, this is a nice option. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2011

While this was a perfectly adequate hotel with a clean room and comfortable bed, I was appalled by the view of a cargo container of trash just outside of my window. When I told the clerk, he stated that they didn't know it was there. Really? A cargo container? Full of trash? Also the lobby smelled like cigarette smoke. Yuck.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
dipenp, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2011

We apologize for the dumpster in our back parking lot. We had to place a dumpster there because of some renovation work going on in the Hotel and we thought it would be a better idea to keep the unwanted stuff in the dumpster rather than letting it sit on the floor. Also, all the public areas in the Hotel are non-smoking but sometimes guest smoke outside the lobby and walk in carrying the smell of smoke with them. We try and freshen up the lobby and other public areas as soon as we realize that there is smell of smoke. We will try and be more prompt in freshening up the area in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2011

My husband, myself and our trusty little dog stayed one night on our way home from N.Carolina. The reviews I read on "tripadvisor" were a great source as well as very accurate.This hotel has just been completely renovated and was very very nice. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast buffet was better than what most hotels of the same class has to offer. Rooms are big clean and modern....GREAT T.V.
This is a great pet friendly hotel.....the mattress has a heavy plastic cover on it, not so comfortable to sleep on.I understand why ...but I would have slept better if there was a decent padded mattress cover on it. Otherwise this hotel is a great petfriendly hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on upper floors...quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2011

clean rooms with comfortable beds. Check-in staff were incredibly friendly and attentive. Made you feel comfortable and welcomed. Breakfast is free and plentiful. WiFi also in your room for no additional charge.The bed was large and very comfortable. will stay again .

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business