“Stay and Cruise”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
A TripAdvisor Member
Michigantown, IN
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Excellent service, and this was a perfect place to stay before taking a cruise. They provide free parking and shuttle to the port which practically pays for the room. The full hot breakfast was wonderful. We will stay again if we ever end up in Baltimore.

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Baltimore South-Glen Burnie La Quinta and that the Park Sleep Go package added convenience to your trip. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon

Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed here on my birthday in 2011. They were expensive, but they allow dogs. The hotel was itself was fine. But the staff was terrible. First of all, the manager at the front desk had english as a second language and I could not understand her, and she barely understoon me. Secondly, when I checked out I waited for 20 minutes to be helped. They kept helping other people even though I had clearly been there before them. I had realized that I forgot my boyfriends favorite pair of shorts, so I turned around and went back. They did not let me go look for them in the room. House keeping, claimed to never have seen them. I called every day for a month and never got the shorts back. They were from the Buckle, and expensive. So, the hotel is fine, but if you want to get treated like crap this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review about your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We are sorry that we were not able to match your expectations.
I also apologize for the lack of proper follow up on the item left behind. We have a very simple Lost & Found policy where every item left back by the guest is kept in the Lost & Found Shelf and an entry is made in the Lost & Found log. When a guest calls to check on the lost item, we check the log and also the shelf. We would also check with the HouseKeeper that cleaned the room to check on the item. If the item cannot be still located, we would tell the guest that the item is not with us. If you think, we have not checked it completely, you can call me directly and provide me details of your stay, and I will be glad to personally look into it and get back to you.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed 6 nights. This is a comfortable, clean, quiet and pleasant place to stay. There is a hot breakfast, as well as cold, however, it is repetitious and it takes awhile for the staff to replenish items, especially coffee. The location is great. It's between Baltimore, DC, Annapolis and other attractions we wanted to see and the road(highway) connectors are easy to get to. Would stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Canton, Texas, USA
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Very nice, clean hotel. Parking lot was full at times. Rooms were modernized and clean. Maid service very efficient. The breakfast was substantial, fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, hash brown potatoes, cereals, bagels, pastries, waffles, coffee (stevia offered), juices, and yogurt. One night, we had barbecued hamburgers for free during happy hour, a treat! It is about 20 minutes from Annapolis and a nice drive going in the back entrance which keeps you away from heavy traffic.

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments about your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We are glad that you an enjoyable and convenient stay.

We will see you soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

All the u-turns to the hotel were no problem, piece o cake. Rooms Looked clean, i didnt have one of those contraptions for seeking out gross things. There was a musty smell, I really contribute that to the A/C. Dont forget, motel n hotel rooms are locked up probably 23 and 1/2 hours a day, No one ever opens windws for fresh air! Breakfast was very good, typical motel faire. The staff were very professional and friendly. Well, only encountered the front desk personel. Oh! And the cooking people, Ok! Stayed one night, but would have stayed longer if I could have. Overall, very good!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay H

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Baltimore South-Glen Burnie La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We will see you soon

Reviewed 4 June 2012

This was our first and last time staying at this hotel or hotel chain. The whole experience was unacceptable. To begin, due to severe weather conditions in the Baltimore area, our flight was late leaving from Charlotte. I called the hotel prior to departing from CLT so the hotel would not give our reserved rooms away. The front desk rep. at the hotel was polite and stated that they do have our reservations and that they would be open once we arrived to check in. Unfortunately, we did not arrive to the hotel until 1 am Saturday, June 2. A male representative (different from the female representative I spoke with on the telephone) was at the desk. I gave him my name and he stated they only have one room available instead of the two rooms which I had reserved days earlier. He lied by telling us that there were other guests in the hotel who wanted to extend their stay for two additional nights, so he gave the room to them. BEWARE WHEN YOU HEAR THIS!!! This means that the hotel overbooked the rooms to make sure the hotel is full!!!!! He found a room for us, but it was a smoking room. We took the rooms and headed upstairs. The rooms were filthy!!! Disgusting!! Feces on the comforter, long strands of hair in the supposedly clean sheets, and the second room smelled like mildew and the sheets did not look like they had been changed. I called downstairs to complain, but the male rep. was not helpful. We would have left if we had a rental car and knew where we were going in Baltimore. I got new sheets, but slept in my clothes and shoes. My husband did too. Our other travel companion in the second room did too. Needless to say, we did not rest at all. The next morning, we asked for the manager to make him aware of our unsatisfactory experience, but he was not understanding. I stated that this company has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but he did not comply with it. He stated that it is only for a broken television or if something in the room does not work. He only gave 25% discount for inconvenience. Then he was very rude and tried to take another guest while we were trying to explain our issues to him. He did not have a name badge, but he claimed he was the manager, Farhaz Jessani. His conduct was not one of a general manager, but of one who does not have respect for others and their concerns. Needless to say, I have reported this whole incident to Guest Relations Department of LaQuinta Inn and Suites. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL OR CHAIN. YOU DEFINITELY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

We apologize for not being able to offer non-smoking rooms to you as per your preference. We did not sell your room and which is why we were able to find you rooms.Also, each of our rooms including the smoking rooms are deep cleaned and inspected to make sure they match the La Quinta standards. We stand by our commitment to provide clean, comfortable accommodations and therefore our guest always love staying here. We are highly regretful that you were not very satisfied by our rooms. We processed 25% discount towards your stay for both the rooms as a courtesy based on the issues pointed by you

Reviewed 3 June 2012

the 3 of us were staying there for about 5 hours before taking an early flight out of BWI. I called to confirm 3 nights before and remind them that we were checking in late and specifically said a non smoking room with 2 double beds. When we checked in, they gave me a smoking room and it smelled terrible. I called the front desk immediately because it bothered our allergies to much but they said that they were full for the night and other than an apology, they couldn't do anything about it. I was dissapointed to say the least but didn't have much choice. Other than that mess up, the room was average, and clean. A relatively good deal for what we paid

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore...
#12 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!