“La quinta Glen Gurnue Maryland” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Cleveland, Ohio
“La quinta Glen Gurnue Maryland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

I needed a halfway point from Ohio to Ocean City. We chose this site. The actual room was clean, however the hallways and corridors were in poor condition. I went to get coffee in the breakfast room and my shoes literally sunk into the floor from the filth of the through traffic of the eating area. It was gross.In the hallway for the doors had so many fingerprints on it and there was trash left in the trash from the night before.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

We have stayed at La Quinta in Glen Burnie for the last three years. Each time before we went we had no problems. This time the room we had was not as good as the last two times. There was no iron. The bathroom door would not close. The air conditioner was not really cooling the room and leaking water on the floor. The drain in the bathroom tub was broken and we had to manually put it in and take it out. Then there were the housekeeping issues. We went out all day and returned at around 2:30 in the afternoon and our room still hadn't been cleaned. We called the front desk and had to leave again so they could clean our room. The second day we were out all day and came back around 6 pm and our room hadn't been cleaned at all. We called the front desk again. We told them we didn't want anyone to come clean the room now as it was too late. We asked for clean towels and emptied our own trash and made the beds, etc. They apologized for the inconvenience. We have been here two times before and never had problems like this. I don't know if housekeeping was understaffed or what the problem was. We never got an explanation. On the good side they had an extensive continental breakfast and other than our room not being cleaned the hotel itself was clean. Will we return next year? I'm not sure yet. Hope this review was helpful.

Room Tip: I would definitely ask about their housekeeping before I rented a room here. We never had a problem...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this review, 27 June 2012
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to give some feedback on your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. We sincerely apologize for the problems that you experienced and will make sure that the problems are addressed. We look forward to showing you that we are working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

We hope to see you again soon

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

So I rolled into Glen Burnie late on a Tuesday night to find most upper priced hotels to be sold out.
I called the LaQuita and they had one non-smoking left so I took it. The room had to be re-made up, but the front desk night clerk had to do it herself. Let me fiorst say that the staff was very friendly and accomodating as I waited for my room.
The double bedded room I received was fine. Very clean, the bed was comfortable, 3 pillows per bed. Newer TV, coffee in the room, and no odors.
It is an older property though and showed signs of age. To me it was a little over priced.,

The breakfast bar was your standard type of free meal breakfast..a couple of coffee types,.waffles,cereal, donuts/danish,sausage,scrambled eggs, potatoes..nothing special...except the staff in that area was very friendly, kept everything clean, and smiled and asked if they could get me anything that I needed...a very nice experience there!

I did see ants in the waiting area .,behind the couch, running along the wall...the carpeting was older and needed help...the ice machine worked great , but there were parts missing off of it and there was nothing to use at the ice machine to transfer the ice into your cooler or chest etc...I asked (in the morning) the cleaning crew (maids) about the ice machine , but they did not speak english. They looked at me puzzled and gestured me towards the maintenance man.

I give this a three star rating as the staff was great, very friendlyand smiling...it was a comfortable nights rest, but needs a little TLC.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay and are very grateful for your kind words of acknowledgement of our effort. We will also make sure that the issues pointed by you are addressed.

We look forward to serving you in the future

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

Excellent service, and this was a perfect place to stay before taking a cruise. They provide free parking and shuttle to the port which practically pays for the room. The full hot breakfast was wonderful. We will stay again if we ever end up in Baltimore.

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Baltimore South-Glen Burnie La Quinta and that the Park Sleep Go package added convenience to your trip. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed here on my birthday in 2011. They were expensive, but they allow dogs. The hotel was itself was fine. But the staff was terrible. First of all, the manager at the front desk had english as a second language and I could not understand her, and she barely understoon me. Secondly, when I checked out I waited for 20 minutes to be helped. They kept helping other people even though I had clearly been there before them. I had realized that I forgot my boyfriends favorite pair of shorts, so I turned around and went back. They did not let me go look for them in the room. House keeping, claimed to never have seen them. I called every day for a month and never got the shorts back. They were from the Buckle, and expensive. So, the hotel is fine, but if you want to get treated like crap this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review about your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We are sorry that we were not able to match your expectations.
I also apologize for the lack of proper follow up on the item left behind. We have a very simple Lost & Found policy where every item left back by the guest is kept in the Lost & Found Shelf and an entry is made in the Lost & Found log. When a guest calls to check on the lost item, we check the log and also the shelf. We would also check with the HouseKeeper that cleaned the room to check on the item. If the item cannot be still located, we would tell the guest that the item is not with us. If you think, we have not checked it completely, you can call me directly and provide me details of your stay, and I will be glad to personally look into it and get back to you.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Winchendon, Massachusetts, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed 6 nights. This is a comfortable, clean, quiet and pleasant place to stay. There is a hot breakfast, as well as cold, however, it is repetitious and it takes awhile for the staff to replenish items, especially coffee. The location is great. It's between Baltimore, DC, Annapolis and other attractions we wanted to see and the road(highway) connectors are easy to get to. Would stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

Very nice, clean hotel. Parking lot was full at times. Rooms were modernized and clean. Maid service very efficient. The breakfast was substantial, fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, hash brown potatoes, cereals, bagels, pastries, waffles, coffee (stevia offered), juices, and yogurt. One night, we had barbecued hamburgers for free during happy hour, a treat! It is about 20 minutes from Annapolis and a nice drive going in the back entrance which keeps you away from heavy traffic.

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments about your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie. We are glad that you an enjoyable and convenient stay.

We will see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Conference Center
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI ...
#19 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!