La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Plaza Motel(Baltimore)
Colony Motel(Glen Burnie)
  • Pool
Maritime Conference Center(Linthicum Heights)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcruise terminalroom was cleancruise packageshuttle servicebooked this hotelbreakfast barfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againlight railinner harbordaniellabaltimorelqbwiaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

My Check in was great the two ladies that checked us in were wonderful. I liked my location (next to the ice machine) I work at a hotel doing omelets so I appreciated hotels with free full breakfast, I hate that continental crap. So I always go to Hampton inn, but this breakfast was just like Hampton inns breakfast and I paid much less to stay. The rooms are great beds are comfortable. The only thing I didn't care for was lack of amenities for couples (chocolate strawberries), We were on our anniversary but it wasn't a deal breaker since we didn't stay at the hotel long. There was a manager pool party where they fed the guest I thought that was pretty cool. The bad part is the location but there is shopping and bowling in walking distance. Make sure you rent a car or drive because the cabs are super expensive! But overall we will be back

Room Tip: Theres smoking and non smoking...choose wisely
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

My family's four day stay was anything but enjoyable. Bathroom toilet clogged within the first hour of being there. Issue didn't get resolved until 6 hours later and then no hot water to shower. That didn't get resolved until sometime in the wee hours of the night after 11pm. Housekeeping never gave us the correct amount of towels for the number of registered guests in the room. Bathroom had no fan. Had to hold the toilet lever in order for it to flush. Going to the front desk everyday for one issue or another is not my idea of an enjoyable stay. The only upside is the breakfast and the front desk clerks were very nice and polite.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BigTymeTraveler75
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta. We will certainly take action to address the issues pointed by you.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope yto get a chance to serve you again

Reviewed 30 May 2013

First this is a good location for a hotel. you have great access to a lot of stores. I was able to leave the hotel and not get lost coming back real convenient, also the service and breakfast is great. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2013

On a cross-country trip, filming a documentary, the manager of this hotel got wind of our project and donated our rooms! That was super cool, but it doesn't end there.
My business partner needed a smoking room, but that hadn't been reserved for him. The staff was wonderful and set up for him to switch rooms first thing the next morning, when someone else checked out. They even helped him change rooms!
Any time we needed anything, we had prompt, friendly service. Our stay was very comfortable, and everyone dealt with us filming very well.
I will definitely go back to this hotel, if I ever get to the Baltimore area again!
Special thanks to the manager, Farhaz!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Three couples in our family had come to watch our niece graduate from Annapolis, and chose this hotel as a convenient spot to stay. Our three king bed non-smoking rooms were clean and had very comfortable beds, and the hotel was conveniently located for us. One of us also had a small dog, so it was also great for her. The amenities were great (breakfast, free wifi, etc.), and as usual La Quinta came through as a great place to stay for a long or short trip, business or pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family