On June 3rd and 4th, my husband and I stayed at this hotel during our mini vacation to Pasadena, MD for my oldest niece's high school graduation. This hotel was centrally located between BWI, downtown Baltimore and my brother and sister in law's house in Pasadena .Upon arrival to the hotel at about 11am, we were greeted by Shannon Lindsey working at the front desk. Due to our early check in, our original choice of a king sized smoking room was not yet ready. However, we were immediately offered the option of a two double bed smoking room. When I asked if we could just place our luggage in that room until the room we had really wanted was ready, there was no hesitation to accommodate us with the obvious stipulations that we did not mess up the room, ie, lay on the beds, use the shower, etc. Once we entered our temporary accommodations, we instantly liked what we saw and ended up choosing to keep the room. I quickly called Shannon to let her know that she could put the king bedroom into inventory after it's cleaning. Must say that my husband and I THOROUGHLY enjoyed having separate beds!!!! We both jokingly said that maybe we should consider this idea in our master bedroom as we both had never slept soooo soundly in our king bed at home. We were on a mission to downtown Baltimore that afternoon to find the dedicated statue and street named for the late, great musician, Frank Zappa, who had been born there. When we experienced some Internet difficulties on the computers located in their Business Suite, the GM Farhaz Jessani personally came to our aid and not only retrieved the desired information, but also equipped us with a detailed GPS printout to our destination. Upon heading out on our adventure in this unfamiliar city, Shannon Lindsey took the time to explain a particular point in the directions that was not clearly detailed on the printout. If Shannon Lindsey had not asked to look at the printout and offer this crucial information that only a local would know, I truly believe that we would have gotten lost. I am pleased to say that we smoothly navigated our way to the city as if we had been there many times before. KUDOS to this AMAZING HOTEL FRONT STAFF TEAM for their ULTIMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Not only did these wonderfully accommodating employees reinforce my opinion that I had made a GREAT HOTEL CHOICE, but they also provided us with AN INCREDIBLE FIRST IMPRESSION! I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South is a full service hotel located 6 miles of downtown Baltimore. Is the nearest and the cheapest hotel near BWI Airport. La Quinta is one of the affordable hotels in Baltimore which features 95 non smoking rooms along with all amenities and services. The hotel offers free high speed internet, fitness center, business services and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie Hotel Glen Burnie
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Baltimore South / Glen Burnie