“great hotel and very accommodating for travel with pet”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great hotel for cruising out of the Baltimore port. The room was clean, large, very comfortable and so quiet we slept well. The breakfast was fresh, hot, with real fruit, plenty of hot and cold choices. Staff is courteous, helpful, and friendly, and we were offered the free shuttle to the cruise port which was very handy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CherylandBrett
Chicopee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This was my first time at this hotel. I had looked online for a reasonably priced hotel with good amenities. I booked this hotel. When my husband and I came we were treated respectively and with a nice manners. Our room was very clean and comfortable.. The pool was very well kept, clean, had a chair lift to get into, which I was able to use because I have back and balance problems since the stroke I suffered in 2011. I actually was able to get into a nice clean pool on my vacation! The breakfast was delicious and satisfying. The staff readily got fresh food when I asked for it. When I read this hotel receive an Award for Excellence last year! I understand why. This hotel was great for everything! I hope they get it again. They deserve it! Thank you La Quinta - Glen Burnie. We will use this hotel whenever in Baltimore area.

Room Tip: Ask for the kind of room you want and need. They will be happy to get you comfortable. The staff tre...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Rooms are clean and beautifully decorated w/refrig, microwave, iron and internet access accommodations; ample free parking available. Staff is courteous and considerate. La Quinta offers a full breakfast each morning that is superb: hot and cold foods; fruits and several choices of beverages included. I was here for three days in 7/2013 and really enjoyed my stay. La Quinta is also close to an Interstate Hwy if you are traveling by car.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed four nights at this property. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was good but under-staffed on the weekends. The first room they gave us had a very loud motor sound coming through the ceiling. I called the front desk and they had a new room keyed for us by the time I got back to the desk. Our room was clean and updated, but a lot of rushed work (like sloppy caulk in the tub) was evident in our room and elsewhere on the property. Bedding was very thin (maybe that is to make sure you don't turn up the air too high?) but clean and comfortable. The first floor hallway always had a bit of a musty smell, but I couldn't detect that elsewhere. It is located on a divided highway near on/off ramps to freeways, but the arrangement of all of that means that you are making u-turns almost every time you come or go to the hotel. If you aren't familiar with the area have your GPS ready.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Union, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I went last year for vacation in July 2012 and I enjoyed my time there I was very skeptical of the hotel due to the reviews but I truly truly enjoyed myself with no complaints...Bed was comfortable and big the room was very spacious. Breakfast area was Breakfast area. Pool was well kept

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!