“THE WORSE HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER (IN UNDER 60 MINUTES)”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Traveled to Maryland to pick my Airman up at BWI and decided to stay over night to be closer since he comes in in the morning. Paid on line and upon check in was asked for a CC for a 10.00 hold. Not having a CC, I hesitantly gave my debit but was told it would only be a 10.00 hold. Got a call from the front desk that a 75.00 hold was put on in error. Checked my account and they ran my card 3 times and then got very nasty! NEVER AGAIN!

Room Tip: NEVER AGAIN! Glen Burnie, Maryland Location is a disgrace! A waste of money and the Front Desk s...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Farhaz J, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities

Farhaz Jessani

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Our family stayed here before our cruise out of Baltimore. The beds were too small, but we knew they were double beds before we went and still opted to stay due to many other factors. The location was perfect and they provide park and ride to the ship. The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the Park, Sleep, and Go package at Baltimore South/Glen Burnie La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

La Quinta continuously strives to create memorable moments with our guests, through people first service and clean comfortable accommodations. We stand by our commitment to serving our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

We will see you soon.

Farhaz Jessani

Reviewed 30 August 2013

The staff was very kind to us from the minute we stepped in, offered my children a treat and talked to them, they are pet friendly with no additional fees wonderful, the location is right off the highway there is no way for outsidders to get into the building with out a room key a generally nice area for outside of the city but safe regardless about a 20 minute drive to inner harbor of baltimore and 15 to arundel mills mall that is huge, this hotels staff is over friendly and amazing not just some of them but all of them as staff changed the service did not they have free internet a buisness room with free computer usee and printers offer a late check out with non penalty, their breakfast is amazing the kids said it was better then ihop who doesn't love a buffet with hot food sausage or bacon potatoes and eggs make yours own waffles bagels yougurt fruit pasteries and more rooms clean, for the most party quite can here some doors shutting but for the most part pretty sound proof updated furnishings big 32inch tvs with hbo nice pool with lifeguard everyday gym there's isn't much they don't have and to top it off the staff is just amazing plenty of parking and amazing prices for someone on a budget we had a great time and I look forward to staying with them agian

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 20 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great hotel for cruising out of the Baltimore port. The room was clean, large, very comfortable and so quiet we slept well. The breakfast was fresh, hot, with real fruit, plenty of hot and cold choices. Staff is courteous, helpful, and friendly, and we were offered the free shuttle to the cruise port which was very handy.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CherylandBrett
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This was my first time at this hotel. I had looked online for a reasonably priced hotel with good amenities. I booked this hotel. When my husband and I came we were treated respectively and with a nice manners. Our room was very clean and comfortable.. The pool was very well kept, clean, had a chair lift to get into, which I was able to use because I have back and balance problems since the stroke I suffered in 2011. I actually was able to get into a nice clean pool on my vacation! The breakfast was delicious and satisfying. The staff readily got fresh food when I asked for it. When I read this hotel receive an Award for Excellence last year! I understand why. This hotel was great for everything! I hope they get it again. They deserve it! Thank you La Quinta - Glen Burnie. We will use this hotel whenever in Baltimore area.

Room Tip: Ask for the kind of room you want and need. They will be happy to get you comfortable. The staff tre...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore...
#14 of 29 in Linthicum Heights

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!