La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Aloft.com
Good 3.5/5
US$99
Good 3.5/5
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
US$166
US$147
Hilton.com
US$109
Country Inn
Great 4.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskcruise terminalroom was cleancruise packageshuttle servicebooked this hotelbreakfast barfree breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againlight railinner harbordaniellabaltimorelqbwiaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2010

This hotel was a former Holiday Inn turned into a LaQuinta. When you first pull up to the property, you can still see the old signage on top of the buidling, making the the outside of the building look real run down. Once inside the lobby, you can tell they have tried to make it nice. The floors are all stone and the lobby is inviting. Once you get keys to your room, you can park on the side and walk to the elevators, but let me tell you , the elevators are AWFUL. They are run down, dirty (hand prints all over, broken buttons) and plain scary. The left side kept getting stuck, and the right side is so slow, you just want off. Once inside the room, they have all been remodeled and are very modern. Flat screen tvs, small fridge, and a nice size desk. For being a LaQuinta, I will say I was impressed! You can definately tell its LaQuintas new design.

As I said, once you pull up, it looks real run down with the old signage on top of the building, but go inside and see, it is really nice. I heard the breakfast area was nice, but I personally did not eat there, so I do not know. The pool is outdoors and was closed due to being winter, but looks like it could be nice once opened!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2009

This place is beautiful, clean, decorated in a tasteful, modern, decor and has a very friendly staff. The first thing my husband said when we walked into the lobby was "Wow, these floors are nice". The first thing I said when we opened the door to the room was "Wow, this room is nice". I enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning, and, as I've come to expect now, the dining room was also beautiful. I feel that these are owners and staff who really care about their guests. We will be staying here when we visit the Baltimore area in the future.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2009

out standig hotel, very comfortable bed , great room for the money,
will stay here again

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2009

Due to the stress of daily living, we decided we needed a break. We didn't want to go far, but we also didn't want to pay an arm & a leg for a mini-getaway in town. As I am a part of LQ Rewards, I went online and took a look at the LQ properties in/around the MD area and this was one of four (4) that was listed. It was only a 30 minute drive, but it was so worth it! I felt like I was so far from home!

From the pictures of the property (which were basically true to life), along with the amenities (free access to their work-out room or the Gold's Gym across the highway), to the price (only $74.00 - although I used LQ Reward points), we were SOLD!

The room was spacious and had the feel of a 'luxury" property. I loved the bathroom vanity, which had the look of marble. Was pleasantly surprised by the flat panel television, the plush/comfortable beds, and the recently updated furniture. The free breakfast and wi-fi were bonuses as well!

The only downside was the fact that it took forever for the water to get hot enough for me, (I like a steamy bathroom!), and the heat took a while to heat up the room. At the same time, once it got going, we wished we could have opened the windows.

Overall, enjoyed myself and my night away and we wished that we had made plans to stay longer. If we ever need another "break from it all", the LQ in Glen Burnie will be one of the spots that we seriously consider!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2009

i was very pleased with this hotel. the owner actually works at the hotel! it has been recently remodeled and is a beautiful hotel. the beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. the continental breakfast was nice with a make your own waffle station. close to both annapolis and baltimore. would defintately stay here again! great hotel and was very reasonable!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family