“My stay”

Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was sent to this hotel over my well by horrible Hotwire people. I refused to check in this hotel but they told they will not refund me for my money. My reservation in this place was from June 30th 2014 till July 7th. It took me just one night to ditch my money and run away from this terrible hotel. The hotel refused to honor my cancellation request and Hotwire did the same so screw the money my health is most important. I sacrificed my 528$ just to get away from this hotel.The mattresses were extremely painful to sleep on, bugs and ants inside with filth from outside of my room around the entire hotel from garbage bags, plastic, paper, and cigarette butts. First they checked me in room 139, when I went to the room, there were people inside, so went back to be checked in room 135 where my nightmare took place. At 4 am I went to the front desk to report my issues but the guy was sleeping in his chair so I waited an hour before I woke him up. When he woke up we decided to wait for the manager who ended up threatening me with the police to force me leave the hotel because I reported the issues. The manager name is D Patel who claim to be studying law and he can sue me for what I have reported about his hotel and that I must leave the hotel. I stayed waiting for the police but no one showed up except the manager approaching me to offer a different room when he saw me taking videos and pictures. Also, a person came knocking my door demanding cash money for the front desk despite the fact they have my credit card on file but when I confronted the manager he claimed he was sent to do something else but English barrier caused this to happen. However, I have videos and pictures for the world to see. I can be reached via email at jordanmaster@live.com for videos. I will upload the videos after I cut the down the sizes.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank OSAIDB
Ashburn
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had the double bed non-smoking room. First impression was this is sooo 1980s. Room looks dingy. Carpets looks filthy. Not enough lighting. TV is very small. Bathroom is very small, filthy tiles. Bath tub filled with water very fast when you take shower. Bathroom door could not close because it doesn't fit the frame. My only star for this place because of the breakfast. Even that, that was not enough seats and table. The hotel really needs updated. For $120/night, its not worth it.

Room Tip: Avoid room 138.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Syah Y

Travellers are raving about these Glen Burnie hotels

Princess Anne, Maryland
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I chose this hotel as a place to sleep and park my car while traveling. I parked my car in May, took free shuttle to BWI and returned late at night in June. The hotel refused to pay for cab, back to hotel, fortunately I had enough cash at 3am.
the first room had no AC, had to hike back to desk to get another room. The room was fine except a dirty warn carpet. Full breakfast was fine. not worth the price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel one night using Hotwire in mid-May 2014. It's an older property in an OK area but a good distance from the airport. The shuttle serves two other hotels and that along with the distance means you'll be waiting for them to get you if you go that route. It's an older property but fairly well-maintained and renovated. Bedding, for example, was new and quite comfortable. Breakfast was quite adequate. There are a few stores and dining options nearby. I think the biggest downside is the distance from the airport. It's a good 15 minute drive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!