“Great location, great value”

Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Glen Burnie
Belle Mead, NJ
“Great location, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2010

I traveled to Glen Burnie on business, and will definitely be staying here when I return. Shopping, major roads, and the airport are all very convenient from this spot. The staff was friendly, and I got great value for my travel dollar. The only possible downside is that it is close to a busy road, so there is road noise. Even in one of the roadside rooms, though, it was quiet and pleasant as soon as I closed the door.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2010

My friends and I stayed for a couple nights while we were in town for Starscape. The hotel was close to a lot of things and very quaint. The free breakfast in the morning had a lot of variety which was appreciated. Very good rates on the rooms for what you get.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank er1ngee
Deltona, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2010

I was in Maryland on business and chose the Glen Burnie Days Inn because it was close to Baltimore yet away from the city congestion. It is convenient to the highway, the room was large and spotless and the staff was helpful, professional and courteous. I look forward to satying there again the next time I am in town on business.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Britishiron
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2010

I was looking for somewhere cheap to spend the night, so I went with the Days Inn in Glen Burnie. For a cheap hotel, it's not so bad. Fairly clean, friendly staff, and the bag of popcorn and breakfast bar were a nice touch (I stayed in a business room. Not sure if those touches come standard). My one big gripe about this hotel is the nice. Most of the stairs are located outside and are made of metal. All evening and all night I could hear people running and even walking up and down the stairs. I was located on the inside of the hotel near the pool (which wasn't yet opened) and couldn't believe the noise. In addition, I could hear the people above me walking around and the people beside me talking. I have a nice little sleep sound on my computer so my sleep was really bothered much, but I'd have probably been pretty upset otherwise.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank Timothy M
Windsor, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2010

Very nice place for the price and the staff are super friendly too.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Vienna Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2010

I stay here at Days Inn at Glen Bernie because of the staff. The rooms are great and re done but the staff goes out of their way to really accomodate their guests. I go up to Baltimore once a month and this is where I will stay every time. I lost my phone there and it was returned to me in Virginia by Jason the Manager himself. INow that's service!!!!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank paresemerick
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2010

I stay in hotels at least two weeks out of each month, when in the Baltimore area I will only stay here. I have been staying at this hotel for about a year now, all the rooms have been renovated to be just as nice as hotels I've stayed in charging $200 or more per night, this hotel is a great value for the money. The staff is very helpful and always available. The hotel is located near major highways making all my stores just minutes away. I would highly recommend this hotel for either personal or business travel as the rooms are spacious and well furnished. I know when I make my reservation I will be as comfortable as if I were working from home. Knowing how well they take care of me, I actually look forward to my Baltimore visits.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Burnie
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore South Glen Burnie
Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North
Hampton Inn Baltimore / Glen Burnie
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Glen Burnie
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor

Been to Days Inn Baltimore South/Glen Burnie? Share your experiences!